Sorry if there is a thread on this, checked the search function and nothing came up...

Over the period of time that I've been reading this magazine, I've come to realize something. It's a terrible, awful magazine. There's douchebag pseudoNorwegian guy Glarg or whatever his name is who answers the fanmail, and the torrid responses in the letters to the editor and whatnot. I mean, they have some decent articles but it seems to me like most of the people writing in this magazine are bland, boring, uncreative people.

Anyone else read MH? Thoughts? Opinions?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I love how they reply to letters.

Normally, every other magazine is polite and doesn't disagree too much with other people's views.

Metal hammer on the other hand, tells you your opinion is sh!t and to fuck off.
[someone once wrote in to complain about FOB being rated at 2, and MH basically said the above as a reply. Go MH!]
IMO, that makes it a bloody good mag.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

Normally, every other magazine is polite and doesn't disagree too much with other people's views.

[someone once wrote in to complain about FOB being rated at 2, and MH basically said the above as a reply. Go MH!]

Yeah, and mad magazine.
I only read Metal Hammer for the lols, you can't really take it seriously, the free CDs and posters are normally quite good.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I like it, I get it every month, some of it is pretty gant; how they rave on about Slipknot and countless core bands really gets on my nerves. But on average it's a good mag, good articles, good reviews and recommendations; and the letters section is pretty amusing, as is Spanish Inquisition.

They're covering thrash a lot recently, I just hope it's not just to capitalise on the revival.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Simsimius

I +1 this.

I buy it as often as I can. I like it. It smells nice, and makes me laugh a hell of a lot. it also has introduced me to nearly all of my current top favourite bands. The freebies are great too.
I am planning on buying Terrorizer one day, just to compare them.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Metal Maniacs is about a million times better.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Revolver is alright.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I like it, I got the Metallica one with the metal case yesterday.

I particularly like the Spanish Inquisition and Ask Jurgen, because the replies are always the same.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Meh. Never had any interest. I've picked it up in Borders a few times. That's about it.

I prefer this piece American literary mastery.

That's the cover that got me into the mag.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20