got any advice for me pit besides go to the doctor lol?

I think I have some benedryl (sp?) lying around somewhere but what are some things that you guys/girls do to quell your allergies. It's seriously getting on my nerves, I never used to have allergies like this, it's really ridiculous .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
...And what is the allergy to?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
...And what is the allergy to?

I don't know exactly, like I said, I've never really had allergies before and lately it's been getting kind of ridiculous. Although, I've noticed it usually happens when I get home, so I think there is something in my room/house that is causing me to sneeze like crazy.

So, does this mean, that you can't help me if I don't even know what the hell is causing me to sneeze?
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Oh, same. I have the worst allergies to pollen, dust and something that's in certain rooms in my house (household cleaner? washing powder? shampoo?) and it's all year round. Benadryl should help, and drink lots of water. Eating Chinese food seems to help me but I could just be getting distracted from sneezing by its awesomeness.
Quote by BlueAltitudes
I don't know exactly, like I said, I've never really had allergies before and lately it's been getting kind of ridiculous. Although, I've noticed it usually happens when I get home, so I think there is something in my room/house that is causing me to sneeze like crazy.

So, does this mean, that you can't help me if I don't even know what the hell is causing me to sneeze?

I think ur getting sick of ur girlfriend
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
im wake up with allergies every morning
it helped loads when i moved my bed away from the window
in my experiance bendryl doesnt work, i use asdas own allergy tablet and although they are very similar to bendryl they work much better

id not bother with none drowsy ones, the normal ones dont make me drowsey and they seme t be less effective
any animals in the house? I got diagnosed for asthma for years, turns out i was allergic to a cat hair-covered rug my mom adopted and stuck in my room.
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
I think ur getting sick of ur girlfriend

I don't have a girlfriend...now kindly **** off.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Horses make my eyes big.

Does Benadryl work for stuff like that as well?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by B-U-R-P
i use telfast 120

You mean fenofexadine 120mg
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by deathofagod
any animals in the house? I got diagnosed for asthma for years, turns out i was allergic to a cat hair-covered rug my mom adopted and stuck in my room.

I have a dog but he doesn't come in the house that much, but I do sometimes sneeze around him. Like I said though, he doesn't come in the house that much lately, so I don't really think it's because of my dog.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
benadryl makes you drowsy.

Try getting something like OTC claritin instead.
Quote by BlueAltitudes
I have a dog but he doesn't come in the house that much, but I do sometimes sneeze around him. Like I said though, he doesn't come in the house that much lately, so I don't really think it's because of my dog.

So to clarify, the dog doesn't come in the house much?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Simsimius
Horses make my eyes big.

Does Benadryl work for stuff like that as well?
if your eyes are big because the horses' dander irritates your eyes, Benadryl will work.

but if your eyes are big because you're in awe of the size of their penises, no.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
if your eyes are big because the horses' dander irritates your eyes, Benadryl will work.

but if your eyes are big because you're in awe of the size of their penises, no.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Try changing the air filters in the air conditioner.
*Guitars:
Fender Aerodyne Bass
Schecter Stiletto Elite Bass
ESP LTD B-155 Bass
Dean Edge 8-String Bass
Ibanez AEB10E Acoustic-Electric Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight Guitar
Quote by Bendybaws
So to clarify, the dog doesn't come in the house much?

Yes.

Quote by ElCapitan143
Try changing the air filters in the air conditioner.

Hmm, you know that might be the reason. The air conditioner is on a lot and the filters may need changing.

Also, at SYK's comment.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all