im looking to buy a new guitar soon. I play lots of metal (metallica pantera megadeth etc)

The main problem i having is about having a trem. Ive got about 1700 NZ which is about 1000 US i think. I was thinking about a KH-202 but im hearing alot of bad things about licensed floyd roses

So does any1 have any suggestions about a goood guitar for that price with a good trem that is guna make the guitar go outa tune every 2 seconds?
The Ibanez S series have nice trems. Also The Ibanez RG1570 should be available for under 1000 US$ and it has a good trem.
The pickups on Ibanez are kinda meh, but the rest is of high quality and is designed with metal players in mind, so that should work for you.
Quote by TheQuailman
The Ibanez S series have nice trems. Also The Ibanez RG1570 should be available for under 1000 US$ and it has a good trem.
The pickups on Ibanez are kinda meh, but the rest is of high quality and is designed with metal players in mind, so that should work for you.

Ill look into those thanks man
imthink an LTD would be much better suited for your playing style, they also dont have shit ups as stock
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by mrbungle50221
imthink an LTD would be much better suited for your playing style, they also dont have shit ups as stock

any suggestions on a good ltd?