██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Have tea with your mum.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kensai
If you're from finland, buy a gun.

Too early.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
lmao you're guna get "fuucked up" at 15? damn kid you're cooler than ever
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by ross1234
have a party at mcdonalds

...and have a ice cream cake and play the pick up straws game.
kthx
Quote by UGGypsy
nope im the u s so u gotta be 21

You have to be 21 to have tea with your mum? That's messed up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Is yours the 27th, coz so is mine? It's my 18th though and it's the 27th over here now, so I'm off to get hammered soon.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Wigert
Too early.

Yeah, sorry

(I wasn't referring to the schoolshooting actually, but still)
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by UGGypsy
too late for that but good idea

I assumed that after losing your virginity you started using proper punctuation.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Is yours the 27th, coz so is mine? It's my 18th though and it's the 27th over here now, so I'm off to get hammered soon.

yep thats pretty cool u no us havin the same birthday
haha, you've lost your virginity, are planning on getting ****ed up on your 15th, and you hang out in the pit? shouldn't a cool kid like you be out getting into fights, and making inappropriate comments to women?

Sanity is not statistical
"Hey, I'm 15 and I think I am awesome because I indulge in drugs and drink a lot of alcohol."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by UGGypsy
yep thats pretty cool u no us havin the same birthday

What are the chances of that happening?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
haha, you've lost your virginity, are planning on getting ****ed up on your 15th, and you hang out in the pit? shouldn't a cool kid like you be out getting into fights, and making inappropriate comments to women?

Or at least talking about getting into fights and making inapproproiate comments to women.

In my day, that day you got your first pube was the day you got sent to the mines. We didn't have an "interweb" and we didn't need one. Man I miss the ninties.
Quote by warpig0001
Or at least talking about getting into fights and making inapproproiate comments to women.

In my day, that day you got your first pube was the day you got sent to the mines. We didn't have an "interweb" and we didn't need one. Man I miss the ninties.

indeed. first rule of being 15.... drinking is only cool when you don't brag about it on the internet. and bragging about losing your virginity.... now your just trying to hard. take a seat junior, and watch how the seasoned 15 year olds do it

EDIT: Actually, if you have to brag about drinking, then you obviously dont drink very often, and therefore are a dick for trying to impress people now by getting shit faced. You are a 2 pot screamer aren't you? wait, don't worry about it... you wouldn't know would you?

Last edited by Low_End_Rocker at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by darkstar2466
"Hey, I'm 15 and I think I am awesome because I indulge in drugs and drink a lot of alcohol."

"hey im 20 and have nothin better to do then be a dic.k to people i dont know...o yea and i get boners from boys"
Quote by UGGypsy
"hey im 20 and have nothin better to do then be a dic.k to people i dont know...o yea and i get boners from boys"

I'm 18, and I'm telling you go stop knobbing off about my friends, or you'll soon be introduced to my best friend, Dr. Marten.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Kensai
If you're from finland, buy a gun.

To soon.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by UGGypsy
"hey im 20 and have nothin better to do then be a dic.k to people i dont know"

Not true. Now that I'm done eating mah cereal, it's time to learn me some semiconductor physics.

Quote by UGGypsy
"o yea and i get boners from boys"

Only the 2nd - 5th grade ones. I'm very picky.

Bye. I hope your poor choices in these indulgences don't affect your brain and body and cause them to fail in your twenties.

Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm 18, and I'm telling you go stop knobbing off about my friends, or you'll soon be introduced to my best friend, Dr. Marten.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by UGGypsy

Quote by UGGypsy
Its much more effective if you do it like this. See how awesome this looks? And you never even said this. Hell, if this was a crowded thread, you could write just about anything in here and no one would have read the thread to know if the person actually said that or not.

Yea, thats how the pros roll.
Quote by rabidguitarist

"im 18 n my friend just got owned by a 15 year old so i gotta help him"
Quote by rabidguitarist
Have tea with your mum.

oh! that would be so badass! it's a risky operation though...
Quote by UGGypsy

I show you the secrets of the internet and yet you refuse to use them.... hmm.
Quote by UGGypsy

Correction, 14 years old. It's still the 26th.

BAM.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Ok this went downhill quickly. The point is, if I get smashed on my birthday today (it's 1am here), I intend to do it legally.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
why are you so happy about being 15 anyway? you must have missed orientation, it sucks dick. but then again, you seem gay, so I can see why that excites you

Page 1 of 2