Is it just me or is google going really slowly?

And sometimes (not every time) I click a link, and instead of taking me to the page it opens a new tab and instead of opening the page, some random advert comes up (like the type of adverts you get when you go to an unregistered domain)

Irony is I'm trying to get spybot installed and google won't let me. (problem with installation, I tried googling the problem, not working though)
Quote by smb

Seems legit to me, how can you say no to such an offer?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

And sometimes (not every time) I click a link, and instead of taking me to the page it opens a new tab and instead of opening the page, some random advert comes up (like the type of adverts you get when you go to an unregistered domain)

Irony is I'm trying to get spybot installed and google won't let me. (problem with installation, I tried googling the problem, not working though)

Geez.... I don't know how to tell you this....here goes...

Me and Google have been talking, and uh... we decided.... you're out of the band. I think it would be better for everyone if we just pretend we never met.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

???
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
What kind of monster would create a virus/spyware that censors google!

who creates viruses anyways?

what kinda losers do that?
How should I go abouts removing said "virus" then. I already did a spyware scan with adaware SE. Now what
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
How should I go abouts removing said "virus" then. I already did a spyware scan with adaware SE. Now what

show your computer a handgrenade

pull out the pin, but hold the grenade

make your demands

enjoy a virus free computer!
Quote by saphrax
Your browser is at fault, not Google. Unless you're using Chrome, then it's Google's fault.

No..then it's still his fault...for using Chrome.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

You got anything else? SuperAntiSpyware or Spybot? (Did you manage to install that?) Id recommend a complete scan in safe mode, might find your infection better.

ಠ_ಠ

wat