I watched this and I wanted to try it. But I cannot seem to get the loud sound when I tap the string. Is it just a matter of turning my amp up or what?

My 2nd question is reguarding Buzzing of the strings. It is only ever my low E and A strings that buzz, I was wondering how I can fix this. The DVD that came with my guitar said you need to reposition your fingers but i can never get it right.

Thanks.
Just tap it harder. Really exaggerate the hammering on and pushing off of your finger.

And in regard to the buzzing of your strings, You probably need to have your guitar set up properly, it may need the truss rod adjusted.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
My A string buzzes too, but it's weird, it only does it when it's open, and then on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd fret, and it's kind of muted, but 4th fret and above it's normal.
raise the action, if you dont know what ya doin, get it set up.

tapping comes with practice. use a distorted tone and you bridge pup (selector switch all hte way down) and you should hear it ok.

if not, keep practicing!
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
raise the action, if you dont know what ya doin, get it set up.

tapping comes with practice. use a distorted tone and you bridge pup (selector switch all hte way down) and you should hear it ok.

if not, keep practicing!

Do you not notice that this is 2 months old?
nope, honestly, i just went through all the threads you have created and put my 2c in.

has it stopped buzzing? / can you tap?
*Enter Sig Here*