For Sale: Seymour Duncan Powergrid (best metal distortion I tried so far) UK

But since I have a three channels amp, I can afford to get rid of it, and I could use the dough

You get a three band EQ + gain and volume controls. True bypass, nifty looking, in great state (still got the box and instructions). Quiet and very well built.

This pedal has THE MOST GAIN I EVER got in any pedals. With the gain on full you get infinite sustain (not a catch phrase) but I keep mine at about 3 oclock for a quiet, very gainy setup that can do modern metals as well as more old school stuff.

I can only see these for sale on Thomann in the UK right now (barely came out), for £82 + shipping.

You can have mine for £80 paypalled and shipped to your place in the UK

Shoot me up with trades if you want, who knows... but I do prefer a straight sale.
I have references on here and many other places.
Sorry is it just the Power Grid that's up for grabs or is it all of them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Nope just the power grid... But if you're interested in anything else, let me know, you never know! I also have a Carl Martin ACTone and Plexitone prototypes but I'd be very reluctant to sell these.