So I've been convinced into doing a "beauty-less" pageant, where the guys dress up like girls and have a "beauty" pageant. I have to do a talent so obviously I'm going to play bass. I think it may be kinda empty with me just playing by myself so I'm going to need some kind of drum backing track. Are there any good free programs I can use or anywhere I can just download some premade tracks?
Last edited by Ryker24 at Sep 26, 2008,
loop yourself bongoing on the strings.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
if you have guitar pro or access to it download the RSE drum add-on and programme something simple to play along with, its really not difficult to use after an hour messing around with it.

you dont need the RSE pack but the midi drums dont have the same feel.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Hydrogen is a decent and highly customizable drum track application. I think it may still be freeware and runs on a variety of platforms.
Yeah, Hydrogen is still free. I like the idea of looping the bongoing too.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by alkalineweeman
if you have guitar pro or access to it download the RSE drum add-on and programme something simple to play along with, its really not difficult to use after an hour messing around with it.

you dont need the RSE pack but the midi drums dont have the same feel.

This.

I got the RSEs for Guitar, Bass and Drums like 2 days ago, they rock.
They kinda lag my computer sometimes, though...
I dont know any programs! sorry. but you should totally rock the shit out of Teen Town.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
I dont know any programs! sorry. but you should totally rock the shit out of Teen Town.

see the Micheal Manring version... that's actually where I got the string bongoing from...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom