Hey guys I'm looking for an Sg but i'm not able to lay the dough a new Gibson Sg would require. Any suggest for Sg's in brands like epiphone to get because there are alot of models and I need help sorting threw them. Also if the Epiphone G 400 Sg standard is any good. Thanks in advance
Smile alot today... okay?
The G400 is a really nice guitar, and most people that have them, love them.

I'd get that one if I was you. It's also a class modding guitar!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'd recommend the G-400 to anyone who is looking for an SG, although mine is 4 years old, and was built right before epiphone started to go cheap, so i'm not sure how they compare now.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I know Vintage by Wilkinson makes a half decent copy. The G400 is awesome. The pickups aren't that awesome, but the hardware is sweet.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
g400
the g400 limited has emgs in it
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
I was looking at SGs and then I got a Washburn WI64 instead. Its like an SG without the top horn, and it plays better than a Gibson SG faded or even better Gibsons
Quote by Blompcube
I'd recommend the G-400 to anyone who is looking for an SG, although mine is 4 years old, and was built right before epiphone started to go cheap, so i'm not sure how they compare now.

get a clue. Epiphone has been cheapo for a lot longer then 4 years. They took a nosedive in the 70's and have gone down since.
I've got the 1966 Limited Edition which just came out in Silverburst which looks fantastic

The sound matches the looks. I would personally recommend the 1966 over the standard model as it's got a tapered neck and a nicer look, aesthetically.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣