cream strat body and fender neck plate ?

ooohh maybe a pickguard loaded with single coil humbuckers

body has a fender tremolo as well !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
well I wouldnt mind a complete guitar, lol, mexican fenders, fernandez, tokai etc anything considered
how much are you looking to pay?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
well I can get a new strat - mexican from one of the stores for £260 and I was tempted with that, but thought I would see what I can get used, so upto around £260 would be my max really. But I may pay more if a really good usa model came along.
I would be really keen on a telecaster as I have been watching the early led zep stuff, and that jimmy page telecaster sounds great.
i have a Tenson Strat i might be willing to sell of for trade depends what u you be wanting to trade for it?
My Gear

Epiphone: Les Paul - 1994 - Birdseye.
Tenson: Strat
Samick: Acoustic < On Long Term Lend.
Samick: Amp - 15w
Roland Cube 30 Amp
Quote by tomthebomb01
i have a Tenson Strat i might be willing to sell of for trade depends what u you be wanting to trade for it?

Just thought I'd let you know, that strat is fantastic quality, I've played his one before and it's quite nice, definitely worth a look into.
I have a 60th anniversary MIM with a lace sensor hot gold in the bridge i might be willing to part with
gettintheledout, how much ? I love the who, I understand pete townsend uses the eric clapton strats these days.
well i live in the states so the shipping will probably be a beast, pm a number (shipped) and we'll work it out from there.
Keep in mind, its about 1.8 dolllars to 1 pound at this point.
i've got a mexi strat and a amreican tele. i've been thinking about selling the strat.
Well heres the thing. Tell me how much you want to pay total, and ill see if that minus shipping is ok.
essentially dont worry about shipping, I'll just consider it part of the price.

only thing would be time.
about 180 for a mim strat. thats about 331.57 dollars.
I have seen mim strats go for £150 - £180 on ebay. And new I can get on for £250/260 ish
got a Squier Tele in Metallic Red from 2007, its had its electronics replaced and a professional setup, plays like an absolute dream and the neck is actually equal to my MIM tele, if not a bit nicer.

Trades most welcome
Quote by ClementWave
got a Squier Tele in Metallic Red from 2007, its had its electronics replaced and a professional setup, plays like an absolute dream and the neck is actually equal to my MIM tele, if not a bit nicer.

Trades most welcome

Interested at all? I could get you some pics if you like.
if it was black I would hae gone for it, I really want a good telecaster or copy asap.
not keen on a red one though
Still looking if anyone has anything.
budget up tp £350 hopefully less though
You want to trade a vintage SG for a Tele or Strat? More info on the SG please

I have a Tele with Ash body
Warmoth Pro 22 fret neck, rosewood fretboard, gotoh micro adjuster truss rod
gotoh tuning heads
EMG t-set pickups
Wilkinson Compensated three brass saddle bridge
electrosocket

down side is the paint job wasn't the best. Pure white with a tortoise shell pickguard
I am in the uk my friend, I wanted to make a new thread but was afraid I would be told of for it by the mods.
I dont want to pay the import costs, unless its the sweetest deal ever.