Page 1 of 2
There's a coffee thread. Enter it. Close this.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I tried an Ice Cap thing when I was in canada in the summer, cos that's what everyone said i had to drink. To be honest, I wasn't that impresed
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
one of Canada's greatest things
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I'm Canadian, I can't help but love Tim Horton's. TimmyHo's is not an acceptable nickname for Tim Horton's. Either Timmy's or Tim's, NEVER TimmyHo's.
Tims
Timmys
Timmy Hos
Timmy Hohos
Tim Hosers

Ah Tim Hortons, I love thee.

EDIT:

I disagree with the "**** the nicknames" post... I think that everyone calls it something different and that's part of the fun...

My family sticks with "Tims"
Last edited by roshjosh at Sep 26, 2008,
LMAO Timmy Ho's.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

you're a fag.

Tim Horton's is the shit. Iced Capps are amazing, but i wish more places had cinnamon sugar donuts
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The acceptable nicknames are Timmy's or Tim's by the way.

I think they're great. Awesome breakfast sandwiches, great danishes and croissants, also very good fresh sandwiches and soup, good chilli, great coffee (my mom buys their coffee packs and makes at home), good hot chocolate too, there isn't much not to like about them. Also their employees are always the nicest people.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by sglover34479
Wat ever. I call it TimmyHo's. Don't like? Suck it.

May you suffer the wrath of the Great Miles Gilbert Horton!

I just wish, y'know, ANY of their employees spoke English.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88
you're a fag.

Tim Horton's is the shit. Iced Capps are amazing, but i wish more places had cinnamon sugar donuts

Ehm. Okay. Sure whatever.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Godsmack_IV
May you suffer the wrath of the Great Miles Gilbert Horton!

I concur. You'd get smacked on the street over here if someone heard you calling it "TimmyHo's".
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Turkey Bacon Club and a medium Iced Cap....my god I love that combo.

Oh, and a blueberry bagel with herb & garlic creme cheese (that sounds disgusting but is amazing)
I've worked in one before.

It's silly how so many Canadians have this disgusting corporate loyalty to Tim Horton's. Their shit really isn't that good, but it's been drilled into people's heads already.
the other day, i was driving through winnipeg, and i saw one of the rarest things you'd ever see in canada...a tim horton's.

without a line up in the drive through
Quote by metallica_19
the other day, i was driving through winnipeg, and i saw one of the rarest things you'd ever see in canada...a tim horton's.

without a line up in the drive through

You sir, have seen Heaven...I'm gonna go get an iced cap.
The breakfast sandwiches are great, and the coffee is ok too but overall it's only as big as it is because they pull the laid back Canadian patriotism card.

I actually have a Tim's near me that doesn't even have a drive through.
I love their Tim Bits. Best thing ever.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The staff at Tim Hortons are always dumb/depressed. At the one near my house especially they give the worst customer service. But the coffee is delicious and I cannot resist.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Tim Horton's doesen't belong in a coffee thread. It's in a league of it's own.
The pride of joy of Canada. Not as good as they used to be, but still great.
Quote by kennyvspenny
dunkin donuts for lilfe!

Nah you?

Anyways, Tim Hortons makes the world go around. Without it, the Canadian Economy would collapse.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by sglover34479
How great is TimmyHo's? I used to live in NY ut then I moved and they aren't were I live. I really miss thier Iced Capps though. Realy good coffe too. Wat does the pit think of em.

What the hell are you talking about?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Page 1 of 2