Poll: Would you take credit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you take credit?
Take the credit.
26 34%
Go unnoticed.
50 66%
Voters: 76.
Here is a hypothetical situation for you, let's say by some chance you unintentionally foil a criminal plot and nobody knows it was you, would you brag about how it was all your doing and take the recognition for yourself or would you rather live with the feeling that you have helped the world yet go unnoticed.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
it depends, it might be tempting to brag, but if it was a criminal plot then it would be likely that there would be people on their side who would want to kill you, so probably not
I'd go unnoticed. I don't want the media looking at my sinful past attention. I just want to go on the streets and not be arrested harassed by bounty autograph hunters.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
whats wrong with claiming recognition? either way the the plot is foiled and you might even get a reward
Sig space available, give me some praise
I'd take the credit, but knowing my streak no one would ****ing believe me.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
The whole criminal plot thing was just an idea, any good deed counts, it's an interesting experiment.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
human nature isnt it
you do something good and you expect a reward

been hammered into our systems since we where children
classical conditioning its called
I'd take the credit but I would try to do it subtlely so no-one would see that I'd just be attention-seeking.
it'd be cool to let people know, but i wouldn't want all the coverage and shit that goes along with that. so, no
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I'd develop a secret identity to take the recognition while keeping myself anonimous.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
do i get anything besides 15 mintues of fame (read money) for taking the recognition?

if not then its not worth putting my neck on the line, only to get whacked by the mob 2 weeks later.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by ValoRhoads
I'd develop a secret identity to take the recognition while keeping myself anonimous.

Alternate persona ftw!
Quote by Kensai
I'd go unnoticed. I don't want the media looking at my sinful past attention. I just want to go on the streets and not be arrested harassed by bounty autograph hunters.

I don't understand. Just cross out your whole post, it's hurting me eyes!!
What's the point in doing stuff if other people don't know about it?
Quote by metaldud536
I don't understand. Just cross out your whole post, it's hurting me eyes!!

I'll cross out your post
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Given the history of some of my family members - I've learned its often better to STFU and stay alive.
That depends.

If I'm being offered a reward, then sure. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Otherwise, nah, I'll keep quiet.