Is that you with the vocals? If so I love the sound of them, they sound really cool and I wish I had that kind of sound when I sing.. anyways it's a solid cover, it's real good.

sorry I don't have any "constructive criticism" but yeah I really like how it sounds and it's played well good work
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

Beatiful playing. Jimi would be proud. I liked the vocals too. They remind of Blue oyster cults vocals in a way.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Hi,

Wow! When I heard the first seconds of your cover I was amazed by the tone! You did a very good job recording with this quality.. One thing though, you have a lot of noise/static going on, you wanna get rid of that even Audacity can do that, so it won't take a lot of effort!
About the playing and the singing, I was again amazed.. Your playing was flawless and very expressive, and your voice is great! I wish I could sing like that..

A very very good job! Cheers to you!
Crit my cover please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966595
And if you want, you can check out the other records I have in my profile (see links in my sig)

Cheers!!
ZeG
Dude, that was freaking awesome. You do the original LOTS of justice!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Real nice cover, and a good recording.

Kinda put's me in mind of the version
of "Angel" that's in the Box Set, where
he's just writing the song and he playing
a clean sound on the guitar, just Jimi
and a little rthymn machine
just lovely, spot on playing and great vocals! one of the best covers of this song i´ve ever heard!
only complaint, maybe you should use a lighter pic as you hear the pic strumming/picking too much :P: not a big problem thou

crit back?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987913
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Very nice. I enjoyed listening to this cover. Playing is good, you have obviously got that down for this song. Voice is also good, but maybe it would be better to have a softer tone in your voice for this song? only thing that took away from it is the noise of the pick, not sure why its so loud. 8.5/10 good job.

Take a look at my acoustic cover of simple man if you would like

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16950339#post16950339
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Wow man you're incredible. Keep it up
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots