This shit pisses me off. I go to play a nice game of Call of Duty 4 on xbox live when a bunch of British people call me a "Fat, stupid American" right off the bat. This is strange seeing as they have never heard me past, "Hey, how's it going?" This usually triggers an eruption from another player and a political debate erupts.

Has anyone else encountered this, or should i just go buy some tampons? Any funny stories resulted?
This is where PC gaming> Console gaming. Try typing in "Fat, stupid American" without getting shot to hell.

Anyway, get over it, it won't stop any time soon.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
people are assholes over xbl 85% of the time. end of story
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
MY friend constantly plays COD4 and says how he 'pwns yanks' and how they get annoyed and argue etc
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
In my experience pretty much all Americans on Live are ignorant bastards.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
It happens to the best of us. I usually get "go drink some tea and smoke a FAAAAG" from Americans.
Or they can be more particular and say "Have you found Nessie yet?!"
Quote by eazy-c
In my experience pretty much everyone on Live are ignorant bastards.

Fixed
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by eazy-c
In my experience pretty much all Americans on Live are ignorant bastards.

See, I feel like I have the same problem from the Brits. They single me out because there is a chance I'll bug them.
Quote by eazy-c
In my experience pretty much everyone on Live is an ignorant bastard.

Fixed fix.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, British people are hilarious.

We are
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch