is there like a place where you can send your guitar to be custom-painted??

I remember a WHILE ago that there was this guy who would do something like that online (the customer would ship his guitar and the guy would paint it and ship it back)
but it's not there anymore...

I got this sweet strat from a friend for a dirt cheap price, but the color is like one of those hedious navy blue.....
since i have no paint job skills/tools and i live in an apartment with no basement, i can't paint it myself

and im willing to spend a few bucks if i can have it painted the way i want it...
so... do you guys know any???
Heh.
do some research (have you even tried google yet? thats the easiest)

check in the GB&C forum, there are quite a few people in there with skills, time and willingness for money.
Do you know what design you want to go on it? Do you have a pic of what you want done. Is this going to be strictly for display of are you planning on playing it after it is painted?
Quote by StratoTele
Heh. You said job and tool in the same second.

Second?

..Sentence?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by thelax

since i have no paint job skills/tools and i live in an apartment with no basement, i can't paint it myself

There you are.
Quote by Vauxite
Second?

..Sentence?

Yeah, I don't even see how they are related anyhows? Explain!!

And, I think most guitar luithers should be able to do it. Or you could just sand it down, and use towels to catch the dust.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ginjaninja
Heh.
do some research (have you even tried google yet? thats the easiest)

check in the GB&C forum, there are quite a few people in there with skills, time and willingness for money.

I tried google, but i only got bunch of sites SELLING the paints or guitar parts
Quote by ak10
Do you know what design you want to go on it? Do you have a pic of what you want done. Is this going to be strictly for display of are you planning on playing it after it is painted?

i don't have the picture (b/c i can't really find a guitar with this paint scheme), but i have a pretty good idea of what i want and it doesn't have to be that detailed

and yeah, it's gonna be for playing
Quote by thelax
is there like a place where you can send your guitar to be custom-painted??

I remember a WHILE ago that there was this guy who would do something like that online (the customer would ship his guitar and the guy would paint it and ship it back)
but it's not there anymore...

I got this sweet strat from a friend for a dirt cheap price, but the color is like one of those hedious navy blue.....

and im willing to spend a few bucks if i can have it painted the way i want it...
so... do you guys know any???

hi i do airbrushing and you can ship me your guitar and i would painted like you want and i will ship you back

just write me on nicolas12durand@hotmail.com

sorry for my english lol