Page 1 of 2
I dont know what to do anymore, ive tried putting it up through my shirt but there is still a little bit of cord that hangs there. I have long hair so wireless headphones would work but apple ipods dont have bluetooth so that idea is not gonna work. its also way too hot to wear long sleeved shirt and put it to the end of the sleeve and i think my cord is too short for that, any ideas?
Or you could just pay attention.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Play it in your head.

It's how I got through Spanish 4.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Wulphy
Or you could just pay attention.

This.

And if it's A7X, don't even bother.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
the best way to do this i find is to turn off your mp3 player, take out your headphones and listen to the teacher who has to put up with dumb kids like you not listening to something they've prepared for your benefit
Sig space available, give me some praise
I never get caught stringing it up through my shirt anyway.
But at the risk of looking like a tool (and your hair goes at least to the shoulder-ish area), wear a polo or something and pop the collar a bit, it'll hide it.

EDIT: To all the people who say pay attention, I only do this at quiet seat work or something, I actually listen to my teachers
Put the headphones up the back of your shirt and then put the headphones in your ear but hidden by your hair
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Use your hair to your advantage.

Wires down back fo the shirt hidden by the hair.

Put iPod in pocket and use it quietly.
Through your sleeve. Luckily in the math class my teacher was so out of it that I could have it in regularly and he could be looking right at me and not see it. And one time he was helping me while I had it in.
i had this problem to. untill i decided to not only string it under my shirt, but to also have it come up from the back of my neck
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by cam_sampbell
Put the headphones up the back of your shirt and then put the headphones in your ear but hidden by your hair

ARGH BEAT ME!

We're obviously geniuses
i do listen to my teachers, this is when the class is almost over and they give us time to finish our homework
run earbuds up your sleeve and behind your ears, grow your hair long to cover it. i did that for years.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Seth Shadows
This.

And if it's A7X, don't even bother.

are you on some sort of personal vendeta against a7x or something? theyre a good band.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
one way which goes very unnoticed is if you put the headphone down your sleeve so its in your hand then pretend as though your leaning on your arm but put the headphone in your ear and hide it with your hand

you cant see the headphone and if the teacher comes over to you, you can quickly remove your hand from your ear taking the headphone with you and hide it without anyone being any the wiser

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
how about just listening??

School is there till you're about 16 or 17 (here, don't know about where you are). Music is there forever.

Live with it.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

stringing it through the back sounds like a good idea, they need to make wireless headphones tho, that would be perfect. ill try it on monday
Quote by Untitled001
ARGH BEAT ME!

We're obviously geniuses

As they say, 'great minds think alike'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by x0rsist
are you on some sort of personal vendeta against a7x or something? theyre a good band.

*looks at Seth Shadows' tab list*
*continues speaking in third person*
Ironically, I hate A7X. but, the rev's hihats + crash on all albums past waking the fallen cut, so its really easy to hear through headphones.

Quote by gtrplyr
stringing it through the back sounds like a good idea, they need to make wireless headphones tho, that would be perfect. ill try it on monday

...They do...
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
wear a long sleeve shirt or hoodie and put it through your sleeve and lean on your hand where the earbud is poking out
x I HATE YOU x

Quote by ButCheeques226
xSTRAIGHTxHATEx is a cool guy
Quote by Seth Shadows
*looks at Seth Shadows' tab list*
*continues speaking in third person*
Ironically, I hate A7X. but, the rev's hihats + crash on all albums past waking the fallen cut, so its really easy to hear through headphones.

...They do...

i dont JUST listen to avenged sevenfold, i have a playlist with 600 songs on it and about 30 a7x songs, im sorry that i have an avenged sevenfold icon but thats the music i like.

on topic: know any brand names that make wireless earbud or small headphones?
Quote by Jonny92
one way which goes very unnoticed is if you put the headphone down your sleeve so its in your hand then pretend as though your leaning on your arm but put the headphone in your ear and hide it with your hand

you cant see the headphone and if the teacher comes over to you, you can quickly remove your hand from your ear taking the headphone with you and hide it without anyone being any the wiser

This.

Or FUCK THE SYSTEM, PLAY IT OUT YOUR BOOMBOX.
Ask if you can when he/she/it isnt talking he/she/it could say yeah i did it

and it worked

try it ....
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
If you can't go through an entire class period without listening to music, you need to get your head checked.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Why are so many people bitching at this guy to listen to his teachers when he has already said twice through the thread that he wants it for the quiet work time, where often in school they allow you to listen to music?

Even so, not everyone is interested in every class they are forced to take in school, and won't "force" ourselves to waste brain space with useless knowledge that won't benefit us in anyway.

If you don't have tips for the guy just stfu.

Now with that aside. Pretty much everyone gave all the useful tips I know and used.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
even if you get away with it now it will catch up to you in 10 years when your jobless because youdidnt pass any exams
pink floyd are better than you
Quote by gtrplyr
I dont know what to do anymore, ive tried putting it up through my shirt but there is still a little bit of cord that hangs there. I have long hair so wireless headphones would work but apple ipods dont have bluetooth so that idea is not gonna work. its also way too hot to wear long sleeved shirt and put it to the end of the sleeve and i think my cord is too short for that, any ideas?

Pay attention and maybe you'll learn something
Quote by Jericho114
Why are so many people bitching at this guy to listen to his teachers when he has already said twice through the thread that he wants it for the quiet work time, where often in school they allow you to listen to music?

Even so, not everyone is interested in every class they are forced to take in school, and won't "force" ourselves to waste brain space with useless knowledge that won't benefit us in anyway.

If you don't have tips for the guy just stfu.

Now with that aside. Pretty much everyone gave all the useful tips I know and used.

thank you......i wouldnt expect these answers from the pit, they are actually telling me to pay attention in class
Quote by Jackolas
If you were black you wouldn't have this problem.

Elaborate.
Quote by Jackolas

the cord is white so yes, it would be a problem
Quote by StratoTele
Elaborate.

From experience, they are more likely to be unchallenged. Positive discrimination.

I don't know how serious my original post was here tbh.
repeat after me:
"would you like fries with that"

...now you don't even have to go to class
Or you could just NOT care....
If you keep doing it all the time they don't bother about it anymore and leave you alone.

Or yeah, pay attention
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by x0rsist

error error, does not compute.

But, unless it's art class, just do your work/pay attention.
Quote by Jackolas

Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
My one buddy has this set of wireless headphones that his hair covers up. Works for him. That's really the only thing I can think of. Maybe feed the headphones through the back of your shirt instead of the front.
Page 1 of 2