Anyone ever thought of how pokemon might work for wii?

To my knowledge there isn't a pokemon game for wii, but wouldn't ti be cool if you could like control how your pokemon moves in battle and that sorta thing?

Like not turn-based like teh ones for gameboy but like you wanlk around the same as in tehma nd then *BAM* you run into a trainer and you select you pokemon and throw the ball out tehn you control how he attacks like "WATERGUN" *BAM* you gotta aim it and that sorta thing.

Anyone think that would be cool?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
They should make a fapping game. As if the Miis don't make funny enough faces
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by Colgate Total
What they should have is a game where you just walk around blowing shit up.

In "Rampage Total Destruction" you can kinda do that, same with "Transformers"
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
My friends and I think "Wii Stab" would be a great stress reliever.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
i wish they made a pokemon game that played like the gameboy ones, but with 3D graphics on like Wii or something.

that would be awesome.
The Wii needs a few better shooters
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by daytripper75
i wish they made a pokemon game that played like the gameboy ones, but with 3D graphics on like Wii or something.

that would be awesome.

That, combined with a fully functional online multiplayer community. I cream myself at the thought of a Pokemon MMO and yes, I fully embrace the fact that I am a nerd.

Quote by happytimeharry
That, combined with a fully functional online multiplayer community. I cream myself at the thought of a Pokemon MMO and yes, I fully embrace the fact that I am a nerd.

that would be such a cool game. id probably waste my life away playing it though.

I totally want to be able to throw the Pokeball.

Its my dream.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
fvuck pokemon! we need a damn good cricket game for the Wii, although i do believe i will be alone on this one here.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Colgate Total
What they should have is a game where you just walk around blowing shit up.

I think what your looking for is Grand Theft Auto, which should be on the wii
Quote by snipelfritz
I totally want to be able to throw the Pokeball.

Its my dream.

Acctually that is what made me want to have a pokemon game for wii
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by daytripper75
that would be such a cool game. id probably waste my life away playing it though.

Well at least you wouldn't be alone. There would be plenty of 10 year olds and 30 year old shut-ins to keep the company.
Quote by Supertait
fvuck pokemon! we need a damn good cricket game for the Wii, although i do believe i will be alone on this one here.

people already spend days at a time playing games like WoW, so why not cricket?
Quote by daytripper75

that would be awesome.

I've wanted that since the N64 era. Then they just never made it and continued making shit stadium games. I used to imagine it similar level designs to games like zelda, banjo kazooie, etc.

Now I am 23 and gave up hope on a game like that about 7 years ago. don't even like Pokemon anymore, but the concept is still cool to me. It's like they don't want to make money or something.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I actually thought of this idea for console gaming before the Wii came out. It would be totally awesome, I would buy it
Quote by Jericho114
I've wanted that since the N64 era. Then they just never made it and continued making shit stadium games. I used to imagine it similar level designs to games like zelda, banjo kazooie, etc.

Now I am 23 and gave up hope on a game like that about 7 years ago. don't even like Pokemon anymore, but the concept is still cool to me. It's like they don't want to make money or something.

seriously. if they made it, and did it right, that would be one of the most EPIC games of all time.
Quote by rigiddigits
I actually thought of this idea for console gaming before the Wii came out. It would be totally awesome, I would buy it

Yea, I just thought it would be pretty neat with the wii though
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Here_is_no_why
My friends and I think "Wii Stab" would be a great stress reliever.

There is a game like this, i forget what it is called but you are a serial killer and you go around killing people.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
They need to make adult games for the Wii.

Imagine the possibilities!

... Imagine them vividly.

I imagined vividly

and I enjoyed
Quote by I.O.T.M
With wireless internet gaming becoming super popular, I don't suspect it will be long before you're adventuring for pokemon single player and then able to challenge others at stadiums.

I think even if they don't make a Pokemon licensed game, some muther fvker should be on it using other creatures. Possibly even using the spore engine.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by KnownUnknown
You guys know there IS a pokemon mmorpg right? just type that into google.

It's an unofficial game, and a crappy one at that.
Quote by KnownUnknown
You guys know there IS a pokemon mmorpg right? just type that into google.

i just looked it up, but it would be waay cooler if it we're something more along the lines of WoW but with a Pokemon twist
Quote by happytimeharry

Do want need!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by J Mud
arn't we a little old for pokemon?

*slap* NEVAAAAAR!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.