can anybody enlighten me on the name of this particular technique, its like when you do a pull of and pick the string directly above, loads of bands do it like metallica, especially in fade to black....looks bit like this in tab...


when you repeat that like loads of times....

i got a small feeling its legato but that mite be sumthin else...

thank you in advance
I guess you'd call it a guitar lick, I don't believe there's a more precise term for it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.