Anyone know when its starting again?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
next thursday i think, but mark lemar and bill bailey no longer in it makes it a no go area for me.
meh. Noel Fielding will prolly quit trying to be marc bolan and replace Bill. Mark lamar was shit...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Apparently Mark Ronson and Jack Dee are two of the replacement guest team captains. I got confused and thought it would be Jon Ronson, who is awesome. I shall watch anyway. Amstell makes it different but I still enjoy it, I think...
It was good before Bill Bailey and it'll still be good after him.

and I Simon
Quote by Ragen
Bill Bailey isn't taking part. Therefore I do not care.

Almost exactly what I was going to say.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Simon Amstell makes the show.

Mark Lemar (sp?) was better. Simon is OK... but he tends to just take the piss out of the guests rather than actually join in on the jokes.
it has lost its main appeal to me with bill going ( ), but i'll still watch it
anyways, i have no real idea when its back
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Tom_hatton
Mark Lemar (sp?) was better. Simon is OK... but he tends to just take the piss out of the guests rather than actually join in on the jokes.
Mark did his fair share of bullying the guests, and the My Sharona and Geri Halliwell jokes got painfully tedious.
Quote by rigiddigits
Apparently Mark Ronson and Jack Dee are two of the replacement guest team captains. I got confused and thought it would be Jon Ronson, who is awesome. I shall watch anyway. Amstell makes it different but I still enjoy it, I think...

Jack Dee would be great, but somehow I can't imagine him doing the intro's round.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by smb
Mark did his fair share of bullying the guests, and the My Sharona and Geri Halliwell jokes got painfully tedious.

That's true, but I find that he did actually join in on jokes and make them, rather than just abuse the guests.
Sad that Bill isn't appearing. Also, add Russell Brand to the list of guest captains.
I love Bill Bailey, but he's not really that important to Buzzcocks, just a couple of jokes.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
2nd October it starts again.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by Ragen

This
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
Buzzcocks has sucked for years, it used to be stellar when they had decent guests with personality instead of Z-list pop-stars.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iH2BAJVlOUc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YDO1pDLsc

These were the days when it was awesome, when Mark Lamarr still had some passion for the show.

Amstell was given a turd to work with, and you can't polish a turd. (That's a Lamarr joke btw)
google knows.. use it!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Russel Brand is confirmed to be one of the guest panelists for the new series.

He announced it on his radio show.

And Bill Bailey isn't on it!?
That sucks!
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Quote by TEK34
They better get Dani Filth back on there.

or Preston.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Ragen

He's not?

BOYCOTT.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't think Lamarr was better but the music was better when he hosted it. They tried to aim the show more at Simon's old T4 audience musically which sucks a bit. Also the title sequence sucks too. But I do prefer Simon Amstell.
it starts next thursday I think, and without Bill I am sad
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
It is a blow to the show losing Bill Bailey, but im sure it will continue fine without him. Aparently Frank Skinner and Dermot O'Leary are also going to be guest captains. it would also be interesting if they put Mark Lamarr as a guest captain. As a permanent replacement i expect theyd probably choose Noel Fielding as hes already replaced bill a couple of times.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by TEK34
They better get Dani Filth back on there.

That episode was great!

I'm still waiting patiently for a member of Muse to go on it though :p
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Quote by freedoms_stain
Buzzcocks has sucked for years, it used to be stellar when they had decent guests with personality instead of Z-list pop-stars.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iH2BAJVlOUc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YDO1pDLsc

These were the days when it was awesome, when Mark Lamarr still had some passion for the show.

Amstell was given a turd to work with, and you can't polish a turd. (That's a Lamarr joke btw)

Lamarr's joke? No, that is one of the oldest expressions around; tis true though. What was left for Amstell to pick up was a tired and drawn out panel game, but I much prefer him to Lamarr.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too