"Big news today for the multi-platinum selling rock band, Nickelback. They have released to the public that their follow up CD to the record-breaking "All the Right Reasons" (10x platinum) will be called "Dark Horse". The album is produced by the famed Mutt Lange (AC/DC, Def Leppard) and will be available November 18th, 2008.

The first single from the album, "Gotta Be Somebody", will be available for FREE DOWNLOAD via www.nickelback.com at 6:00 AM EST on September 29th for 24 hours only."

Roadrunner Records.com

pretty lame but just thought id let u guys know lol
Last edited by taytay8b at Sep 26, 2008,
Hey, hey, he wants to be somebody.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I pray to god that this doesn't become as hyped as Rockstar did, and we hear it everyday.

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
I reckon they'll go back to their slightly heavier sound for this one, judging by the producer and the title, and just because it's a natural reaction to the way their last album was received. If I'm wrong, then Chad Kroeger had better throw himself of the roof of that hilltop house onto one of his 15 cars.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Sounds br00talz.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Ekofu
Awesome, more photocopied songs.

while I dont hate them as much as creed, i still hate this band.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
It's sad to think someone, somewhere considers this good news
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"