Poll: What do you do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you do?
Use a bookbag
316 83%
Carry books
39 10%
Other... and if so, enlighten me as to what that actually is. :)
24 6%
Voters: 381.
Page 1 of 3
I'm just wondering, b/c i've been using my bookbag for a while now(my whole life ), and i'm getting tired of it. I'm thinking about just getting some little notebooks, and just carry around books. (individually, that is. I've got a locker...)

So UG, what do YOU do?
O O

___
I use a backpack at school. I don't have lockers but even if I did I would only use it store things that aren't important. I like to have my books with me at all times, on the days I need them.
how can you just carry your books? go to your locker after every class?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
i prefer to call them backpacks
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
I have a briefcase. Cuz I'm rich.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i have bag cause it is tihgt between lessons and i don't wanna get late for class, like most of my class do, 'cept for my and my friends :P lol
I use my Dickies bag..I hate carrying books on my back
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
i carry books and have a messenger bag(man purse(it's Swiss Army so...)) for my notebooks and stuff
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by XxGloriousxX
how can you just carry your books? go to your locker after every class?

Yep. I got to my locker between every few classes (7 periods)... and it wouldn't be too much of a difference just to go between every class.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
I have a bag. From what I've noticed, chicks carry folders around. Guys have bags.
a few of my friends actually do this. And it looks more convenient...
O O

___
i waited a month to turn in the important info so i dont have a locker and just use a backpack
I have to have a bag, I usually have about 25 copies and books in my bag at one time.
i have a notebook for english and a 5 subject notebook for all my other classes which are always in my bag. everything else i carry. i only need 3 books for the whole day anyways and two of them are paperback so yeah.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
My first two years I used a backpack, but I realized it made me look funny because it was so huge, so the last two years of HS I just carried a book and went to my locker if I needed others.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
They don't let us carry bookbags at school.

But the way our classes are set up, you usually have time to get to your locker in between classes, so you don't have to carry loads of books.

Freshman don't seem to get this tho... They carry 3 classes worth of books, when they only need books for 2, and they carry their lunches with them during first period.
Saint Louis Blues
Here in England, most people have a bag of some kind, whether it's a backpack, a tote bag, a messenger bag, a satchel, or just a plain old handbag...and we usually have folders, too, depending on which subjects we're doing. Well, at school, anyway.

I usually had either a backpack or a messenger bag, because they were big enough and sturdy enough to fit everything into.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I carry a backpack around with me, but I also stop at my locker for about half my classes (So my backpack isn't overloaded with books)

I used to just carry my books though and its a lot more inconvenient to do that imo.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Backpack to school, then locker after each of my classes.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I use one of those bags that you get at Finish line and Footlocker.

When I get to school I keep it in my locker until I go to Vo-Tech, but I stop at my locker in between classes to get my book(s) for the next class.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I use a backpack, as does nearly everyone else where I live (San Diego)

Although some people like to use those messenger bags, which I am actually thinking of switching to.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I have been using my eastpak since 6th grade, so that makes 5 years (counting the same year).
Also, messenger bags are for faggots
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I'm not allowed to carry a backpack into class

I just go back to my locker after every class

however I do go to a private school with only around 700 students
always had a backpack with me. wait till you get to college. :| you'll need a lot more.
I use a bag, yeah. Then again... I always have a bag with me.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I carry all my stuff in a messenger bag. But, to go the extra mile and prove my br00t4l1ty, it's a Slayer messenger bag.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
use a bag.. its loads easier
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I have heaps of books to carry around to different classes, but I don't use a back-pack.
Mainly, because we're not allowed to.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
everyone at my school has a bag, even those few with lockers. We just dump them in a heap at lunchtime and grab them when the bell rings for 5th. Its always funny seeing first years who haven't clocked this yet carrying their books to Tesco at lunch (like ten minute walk each way - school food is shit, so 3/4 of the school (like 600 folk) go to Tesco every lunchtime).
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Usually just my laptop bag with my computer, a notebook, my chem text book and a few extra pens. Light and simple.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Popsai
I have been using my eastpak since 6th grade, so that makes 5 years (counting the same year).
Also, messenger bags are for faggots

My backpack is a little over 4 years old now. (been using it since the 7th grade (I'm in 10th now))
O O

___
Page 1 of 3