Just started on my drinking day as I have no work. I was just wondering what the earliest time is that you have started drinking? As in went to sleep,woke up and started drinking.

Mine is 9 or 10am which I did for like a week straight on vacation a couple years ago.
11-ish, unless you count not stopping until about 3am...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
i dunno bout beer, but i had some vodka when i woke up in the woods a few weeks back with my mates, that was about 5 in the morning... we had to clear off in case anyone saw us
6:30am on quite a few occasions. I really don't consider the time you start drinking to be of any importance. It's just caring too much about what's socially acceptable...and, not trying to be an uberhxcbadassrebelz, but who cares?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Oh! I'm going to take this chance to say how impressed I am with America and alcohol. Drive through liquor stores are possibly the greatest business pieces I have ever seen.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Xn00bX
i dunno bout beer, but i had some vodka when i woke up in the woods a few weeks back with my mates, that was about 5 in the morning... we had to clear off in case anyone saw us

sounds like a grand old time

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
12am at reading. We were sitting there thinking "shall I start now" at 10am but it was too early. 12am is as early as I ever feel like doing.
I've started drinking in bed when I woke up many many times. I had a serious problem with alcohol for a while.
When we were at Bonnaroo this year we woke up around 8:30 am because of the heat, so we cracked open a few ice cold beers. we were walking around with them and this rasta guy goes "it's too early for beer, mon" haha
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Like 8 am or so. We had partied the night away and slept from around 5 am to 8am and woke up and did it all over again. I wish I could still do that.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
leeds festival

drank untill we went to bed at 4

got up at 7-8 when dawn breaks

drinking continues
started drinking at 11am, had to go home at midday because i was so drunk, then went out again at 7pm
Wickerman Festival, 5am start. Didn't sleep till 8am the next morning, was so high and had these weird pills, seemed like I didn't sleep for about 6 weeks.
RULE BRITANNIA
When i went camping and saw The Zutons we were bored in the morning so we cracked open some beers, bout 9ish
there are two rules for responsible drinking.
Rule #1 - NEVER drink before 5 o'clock

Rule #2 - It's 5 o'clock, somewhere.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
8.30 pm .. gotta love festivals

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

at 7am they let us drink on campus on game days(tailgating), i think we pregamed one saturday at around 6am. sun wasnt up, it was a mind **** drinking to the sun rising.

cheers to afternoon drinking. i opened mine around 3:30 after work.
I'm not going to go to sleep tonight so I guess it counts

I had 4 cans of strongbow in the past 20 mins. it's 0:52 here in london.
I'm sitting here alone getting drunk.

I may be or may not be an alcoholic and I don't ****ing care.

when the sun rises I will have more to drink. and more in the evening.

I hate my life.
11am
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
At festivals probably about 8 in the morning.

you've failed that by waking up at 8am

thats bedtime
Last edited by seljer at Sep 26, 2008,
6 A.M. well after waking up,
but I have started drinking at 12 a.m. but that was because I got to a party late.
Passed out at 3 am, woke up at nine and started drinking again. I was still drunk when I woke up so I don't know if it counts as a new day of drinking or just a continuance.

Side note: best weekend ever.