just got into some money and ive got about £350 to spend on a cab, obviously my first thoughts were about a marshall 4x12 A or B.. but i thought id better ask first. the cab is being matched with an engl fireball/ns2/ts9, so is there anything better you guys could reccomend for £350. dont mind going used atall.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
if you don't mind going used, you could probably get an engl vintage 30/orange/matamp etc. cab... i'm guessing you're after a modern metal tone?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd get a MESA cab, but thats just me
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Dave_Mc
if you don't mind going used, you could probably get an engl vintage 30/orange/matamp etc. cab... i'm guessing you're after a modern metal tone?

im looking for a tech deathy kinda tone, so bands like.. visceral bleeding, beneath the massacre, necrophagist etc.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by bodomfan666
im looking for a tech deathy kinda tone, so bands like.. visceral bleeding, beneath the massacre, necrophagist etc.

I've heard a lot of good things about vader cabs.
Vader, if you can afford it. It's what Muhammed Suicmez uses.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
vader's are about £500 and i doubt id come by one second hand in the U.K
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

ebay my friend!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by bodomfan666

i'm not too well up on tech death, but the v30 engl cabs are very tight-sounding, if that's what you're after...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bodomfan666
vader's are about £500 and i doubt id come by one second hand in the U.K

The 2x12 vader cab is only $400.
With the credit crunch and everything its cheaper to buy Darth Vader and plug into him.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
anyone know anything about framus?
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

The Framus Dragon cab would probably be your best bet. Definitely a steal for the price. Sounds great with the fireball too.
The 1960A is a pretty horrible sounding cab, very harsh, with little body.