Im looking for a long guitar strap that doesnt make the guitar fall down neck first. my current one is the longest i found in a shop but i have to hold the neck up as i play so i was wondering if there was any that keeps the guitar from sliding and is really long. Mines about 63 inches fully stretched out i think (no pun intended lol)

Help would be appreciated UG dudes
Quote by leony03
Im looking for a long guitar strap that doesnt make the guitar fall down neck first. my current one is the longest i found in a shop but i have to hold the neck up as i play so i was wondering if there was any that keeps the guitar from sliding and is really long. Mines about 63 inches fully stretched out i think (no pun intended lol)

Help would be appreciated UG dudes

are you planing on playing over handed style?..
.... there's no pun..?
Quote by _Sanitarium_
are you planing on playing over handed style?..
.... there's no pun..?

dw bout the pun lol. wots over handed style? i want my guitar lower than it is
Quote by _Sanitarium_

.... there's no pun..?

(penis)
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Welcome to Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by leony03
dw bout the pun lol. wots over handed style? i want my guitar lower than it is

its where you put the guitar 2 inches off the ground and reach straight down to fret it instead of bending at the elbow :P
seriously either you think the lower the cooler or you're reallllllly tall.

edit: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ernie-Ball-2-Poly-Strap?sku=367253 < 68".. longest i could find
Last edited by _Sanitarium_ at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by _Sanitarium_
its where you put the guitar 2 inches off the ground and reach straight down to fret it instead of bending at the elbow :P
seriously either you think the lower the cooler or you're reallllllly tall.

edit: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ernie-Ball-2-Poly-Strap?sku=367253 < 68".. longest i could find

thats the longest iv seen on the web so far thx dude

i jus want it lower. im sort of average height lol
When you have it going down like you're saying it's your guitar's fault, not the straps, your guitar is top heavy. nothings gunna fix that really if you wanna play low
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
a les paul shouldn't dive like that should it?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I dunno, can't say I like les pauls, although I've had a gibson SG do it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
its the material the strap is made of. i cant seem to find a leather one with fur on it cos i have one like that and it stays up. however, that is shorter so before now i havent been able to find one like that but longer