Are there any RoF or Luca fans here on the board? I love them! Amazing music and guitar playing!

There is a cool new video on youtube of Luca shredding at his house!!

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6dJiAT1pk

This is the only video I have seen of him playing anywhere in a casual setting. great stuff
Last edited by lestat1836 at Sep 26, 2008,
my name is luca!(in italian lol its really luke but people call me luca, and i am italian) however RoF rules! they are my favorite power metal band. everything they do is so epic
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Yes! my favorite record is SEL2 !!! It is awesome!!! To see Luca shred like that is cool!
Rhapsody is excellent.

Second or third favorite power metal band.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
They're most definitely power metal.

Especially the early stuff.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Yeah I suppose the early records are more in that style, but what about the last 2 records? SEL2 and TOA? These are really symphonic, seems more like a change of genre!

That video of Luca is crazy!!
Quote by ele1122
Emerald Sword and Land of Immortals rock my socks!

SEARCH FOR THE EEEMRAHHLD SOOWORDDDDddd!

Epic chorus...mmm...

Quote by eggsandham2
Rhapsody of Fire has been one of my favorite Power metal bands for a few years now. Really enjoy their music, after all, I love extra cheese.
Last edited by \Powerslave/ at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by \Powerslave/
Rhapsody of Fire has been one of my favorite Power metal bands for a few years now. Really enjoy their music, after all, I love extra cheese.

what does it mean "I love extra cheese"??
Rhapsody is an EXTREMELY cheesey power metal band.

Quote by eggsandham2
gotta love rhapsody. they take the cheesy epicness to a whole new level lol
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Rhapsody is an EXTREMELY cheesey power metal band.

The main reason I've been turned off for a while.

I listened to their Greatest Hits @ my friend's though, and instrumentally, it's solid stuff. May look into them but probably not for a while.
Lost interest.
Quote by ZylitoL
The main reason I've been turned off for a while.

I listened to their Greatest Hits @ my friend's though, and instrumentally, it's solid stuff. May look into them but probably not for a while.

Instrumentally and vocally it's incredibly great stuff. Lyrically it's incredibly cheesy. Overall they're worth listening to, not neccesarly all the time, but every once in a while like Manowar.