bored, i was out tonight with my mates, id said everything i could and thought we would move on to another bar where there would be more nice women but all they wanted to do is talk amongst each other about politics etc, wow, i end up so weary, good job iam pissed, does this happen to anyone else
I'm at home watching star trek.

So no, some of us are having fun ^.^
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hmm. I think I'd rather spend time talking to my friends than chasing after men/women in bars. More to life, I guess?
Not everyone has to be constantly after poon, man. It wouldn't kill ya to have an intelligent convo every once in a while.

Although the ladies are pretty nice
I know, geez. Intelligent conversation is so tiring to even attempt.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Sounds alright to me...if you want to chase the girls then go for it but don't expect everyone else to feel the same way
So while your mates were having a nice conversation about what's going on in the world that will greatly affect them, you're sitting there bored out of your mind and getting horny?

Good on ya.
Quote by Kensai
I'm at home watching star trek.

So no, some of us are having fun ^.^

Sweden has been infiltrated by that crap to eh

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
shit man, this is constant, i try to be upbeat and positive but it seems my mates just wana tear that right outa me
Quote by skilly1
bored, i was out tonight with my mates, id said everything i could and thought we would move on to another bar where there would be more nice women but all they wanted to do is talk amongst each other about politics etc, wow, i end up so weary, good job iam pissed, does this happen to anyone else

Quote by skilly1
does this happen to anyone else

No I've never heard of women not wanting to accept the advances of a drunk male before, gosh what in the world could have happened?
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by HighPotency
So while your mates were having a nice conversation about what's going on in the world that will greatly affect them, you're sitting there bored out of your mind and getting horny?

Good on ya.
There a problem with that?
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
on my psp so exscuse the brief remarks - quote - discussing things that will greatly effect them, there aint a thing they can do about it.