I'm going to Guitar Center tomorrow, reccomend me some surf guitars for Dick Dale and The Ventures. Maybe some Hollowbodies, budget is up to $800.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Sep 26, 2008,
Strats. Definately a Strat. A '50's Reissue would probably a good one to try out.
I was looking at the '50s and '60s Classic Series, and no CLassic Player, because eventually I will put in better pickups, and I like the Clsassic series finish more. Also the Classic Players Jazzmaster and Jaguar, and the Squier Jagmaster with a pup upgrade.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Dude I thought you were getting a 57 RI strat?
Goolz, in case I cant afford it.
Quote by chip46
Quote by HighPotency
Haha nevermind i just looked and it's $2750

I knew that, why do you think I didn't respond, if not, I would buy that and refinish it.
Quote by chip46
Quote by sixfinger'd
surf=fender. especially if its dick dale

+1.
Quote by chip46