Poll: Which Watch?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Watch?
Police Gents Chronograph - Navy
75 60%
Nautica Gents Meteor Watch
50 40%
Voters: 125.
It's my 18th birthday soon and my Mum asked if I would like a watch. I haven't had a working one for quite some time so I said yes and we went out and looked at some watches. I've narrowed it down to these two, but can't decide between them. What does the pit think?

(Invalid img)
http://www.britishwatchcompany.com/police-gents-chronograph-navy-pl10962js02m-p-4313.html

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product.asp?cid=1&pid=4819

First one. Black face looks better than the blue one.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
They're both a waste of money and they're both pretty ugly. I guess the first is slightly better.
Quote by smb
They're both a waste of money and they're both pretty ugly. I guess the first is slightly better.

Forgive me for not wanting to walk around with an £8.99 casio
I think they're both pretty cool. I guess which you go for depends on whether you want a softer one or a more aggressive one. If you have paler hair and eyes, or tend to wear "normal" clothes, as opposed to very dark colours or dramatic patterns, I'd definitely go for the blue, if not, the black.

Also worth considering is how easily you can read it, on each colour. If you're gonna find it easier to see one than the other, especially if you're just glancing at it, I'd go for that one.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
^Yeah, It looks like the black one wins with the hair and eyes comment, and I tend to be a bit monochrome when I dress. The only reason I didn't go for the black outright is because the dial is a bit cluttered, and the blue was a lot simpler.

Thanks guys
I hate watches. They weigh too much on my wrist.

You should get one of those stop watches instead and when you have to run track, disagree with everything your PE teacher says.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
there is a relationship thread for a reason,
but seriously get the top one
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
the top one
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
black r betar
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I say the black one, but I voted for "Nautica Gents Meteor Watch" because the other option said Navy (and I assumed that was the colour...). I'm no longer sure what I've voted for.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Niether.. Get this.. You will rule the world

I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by break-me-in
I say the black one, but I voted for "Nautica Gents Meteor Watch" because the other option said Navy (and I assumed that was the colour...). I'm no longer sure what I've voted for.

That's the black one. It's misleading, but I think the navy refers to the boat army type of navy rather than the colour.
Neither of them have a built-in calculator? I don't know why you'd even consider these watches. My friend's watch tells him when it's a good time to go fishing.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
watches are shit man
u gonna break em in like a week
it happens to everybody
I like the top one better
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Oh yeah get something that your mobile phone can do ten times better for half the price.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->