Yoda Cat

There is a video so watch that too.

EDIT: Wow so far this thread is a massive FAIL.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by RockGuitar92

EDIT: Wow so far this thread is a massive FAIL.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by St.Loony
THIS is news?

Correction...

News this is?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
i can make my balls look like yoda if i hold them the right way, why arnt my balls on the news? answer me that
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Last edited by TheRealBadams at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by TheRealBadams
i can make myballs look like yoda is i hold them the right way, why arnt my balls on the news? answer me that

You know what, good sir? I believe your balls should be on the news!
Quote by TheRealBadams
i can make myballs look like yoda is i hold them the right way, why arnt my balls on the news? answer me that

Because girls like to see cats.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol