Page 1 of 2
Halloween is just around the corner and I'm thinking of going as Slash hes just got that signature look, but who would you go as?
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
My cousin is going as Buckethead

I'd like to dress up as Jimi Hendrix, but I'm not black
So probly just some hippied out dude
lonnie mack.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I currently have the hair for the John Lennon look, and I just found out today that I need glasses lol, I think I've got my halloween figured out
If I had the money - Gene Simmons (in costume)
Probably Angus Young though
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
jimmy page, just for the dragon suit
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
Quote by LSD23
jimmy page, just for the dragon suit

if i find one of those before halloween **** Slash, Jimmy Page would be badass, but i doubt i'll find one...
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
Quote by black-sabbath
If I had the money - Gene Simmons (in costume)
Probably Angus Young though

A friend of mine dressed up as Angus Young, it was quite impressive lol
We all had a good laugh

EDIT: crap, image wouldn't work, ah well...
i did angus for holloween coupla years back. this year im goin as randy rhoads so i can get a discount at the dance. nobody is gonna know who i am.. sobs..
Quote by 5150rando
i did angus for holloween coupla years back. this year im goin as randy rhoads so i can get a discount at the dance. nobody is gonna know who i am.. sobs..

pre or post plane crash?? I think that a zombie Rhoads would be a badass Halloween costume. Thats the route I'm going with Lennon...
Elton John.
the sequents would blind everyone within a half mile.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Jimmy Page would be great but Dragon Suits are a bit hard to come by these days.
I might take my LP out and wear the Royal Albert Hall looks with his sweater vest.

Last year me and my friend went as Buckethead but most people didn't know who we were.

I guess Tony Iommi would be pretty recognizable if you were the leather over coat and had sunglasses.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Sep 27, 2008,
some1 already said alice cooper...

i think keith richards...its halloween after all....
When all hope is lost, crawl into a corner and die.
Angus Young would be pretty funny. Alice Cooper is quite a good idea.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Angus Young is a fun one. I'd like to go as Slash or Buckethead. Both are pretty easy, but awesome.
Alice Cooper would be awesome, um, Izzy Stradlin is pretty cool but would be quite hard to do, me and a mate might do the Youngs if I can persuade him.
you gotta be brit so you can use the accent, prolly keith since halloween goes hand and hand with the living dead
I'd love to go as Stevie Ray Vaughan........ give me an excuse to buy a big-ass feathered cap

However....... I think I could totally pull off the Jimmy Page.

EDIT:
Quote by chocolateman900
Paul McCartney off the Sgt Peppers cover

Hell yes

THIS!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Just get out your best Zombie costume and whiten your face to look half dead and you can be Mick Mars!
"Whoa! That didn't sound right. This thing must be out of tune." - ME

"As the maples scream oppression! And the oaks just shake their heads." - N. Peart
My friends and I were The Beatles' "Abbey Road" cover last year. I'm Paul. Tell me what you think:

* Click on the picture to make it bigger.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
Quote by TDMize15
My friends and I were The Beatles' "Abbey Road" cover last year. I'm Paul. Tell me what you think:

I think that the real you is dead and that you were replaced by a look-a-like/sound-a-like...
I did Jimi Hendrix two years ago...and I'm white lol, i got brown face paint, aftro, purple blazer, bell bottoms and a psych. shirt. yeah, it was amazing.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Quote by led_zepaholic
some1 already said alice cooper...

i think keith richards...its halloween after all....

Yes,

But old school Keith.

Your trying to get candy, not to get people to crap themselves.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
haha Slash would be fun! In fact some people wanted me to go as Slash... and possibly Geddy Lee (haha)... I really have no idea who I'm going as... I might just go as some metal dude... which is hilarious considering my gender.

I have a few pictures up in my profile of myself... feel free to give me some suggestions! (of course I want to match my musical interests too...)
Quote by TDMize15

I think it's pretty cool! haha
Was actually a massive pain in the ass lol. I did my hands too, and it kinda wiped off on stuff lol, but it was worth the look.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Page 1 of 2