I just found out the fender twin reverb doesn't have built in distortion. What distortion pedal would be great to use with this? Was thinking about saving up for a Les Paul too. Help appreciated :]
Anything. Depends on what sound your looking for. The twin is very receptive to pedals.

But you should know, no tube amps have "built in distortion". You crank them and get natural overdrive, which is what dirt pedals try to emulate.
In the case of the Twin however, there is so much headroom you can't get to the clipping without deafiening yourself...unless you get an antennuator or pull a set odf tubes.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
i find Overdrive pedals work real good with tube amps. i personally suggest either one of the many versions of the ibanez Tubesceamer (i highly suggest the TS808) or one of MXR's Overdrives (ZW-44 Wylde OD or GTOD custom shop OD). i hear boss has some good ones, too.

also, what music do you play?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
how about any pedal you want?

what music do you plaY?
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
id say for a pre amp like a tonebone radial plexi or a damage control liquid blues, but it depends on what tone your looking for
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
for the distortion part i want an avenged sevenfold/coheed and cambria sound
Quote by Scruffy77
for the distortion part i want an avenged sevenfold/coheed and cambria sound

well, the fender twin are notoriously clean amps, least you crank it loud enough for your walls to crack. i think if your get a Radial Tonebone, or another higher gain pedal like a *flameshield* Boss Metal Zone *flameshield* should do ya.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.