If you wana buy it, I have it listed on eBay at this link:

Mod edit:
ebay link removed!

This badboy is cleaaaan, as you will read in the auction description. Bought it just 3 months ago.

I also have for sale a 2008 LTD MH-400 w/ harshell case. Got the EMG 81/85 combo, Floyd Rose, Set neck, and everything else you need for pwopa shredding! I have a potential buyer in the local area so I'm not listing it just yet, but make me a good offer, and I'll sell it to you! It too is way clean, NO scratches, dings.
Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Good deal I would buy it if i had 700 bucks and was looking for that type of amp.
Yeah, well if you ever do look for an amp like this, I highly reccomend it. I went through Mesas, Kranks, and a Randall or two before I came upon it and loved it. It was sweet for EVH tone too. Plus the Combo has better clean then the heads, and a Reverb.

My style has changed, now I want to play alot lighter music along the lines of indie so I don't need it anymore saddly
Gear:
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by WenisWeasel
Yeah, well if you ever do look for an amp like this, I highly reccomend it. I went through Mesas, Kranks, and a Randall or two before I came upon it and loved it. It was sweet for EVH tone too. Plus the Combo has better clean then the heads, and a Reverb.

My style has changed, now I want to play alot lighter music along the lines of indie so I don't need it anymore saddly

For sure it's amazing for what it is for, but alas that is not exactly my style either, but I also recommend this amp for anyone looking to buy it.
Bumppp!

and btw, if you do local pickup, $700 flat
Gear:
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird