Best/Worst/Most Offensive Family Guy Jokes Flash Backs and Refrences

Page 1 of 2
I made this so that I could gear what people love/hate about family and its characters
"Haha Lois youre my silver medal"
I can agree with that
not much for me though

I still think the manatee thing explains thier jokes well
Honestly the show used to be clever, but now they've just stopped trying. Whenever they can't think of anything they just break out into song for 10 minutes, and all of the flashbacks are either stupid or don't have anything to do with what the hell they were talking about. I mean honestly, it's almost as if they can't think of ANY jokes relevant to the story they come up with, so they had to think of the dumbest possible way to work random jokes into the show. it was amusing at first but has grown old and tiresome. That show would literally be nothing without its crappy 'flashbacks', which makes you realize how truly unfunny Seth Mcfarlane is.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
"It's like sex with kobe bryant. You can kick and scream all ya want, but uhhh. It's gonna happen."
the prom night dumpster baby did it for me
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
wow you douchebags must of been beaten as kids
family guy is a funny show
I don't see why everyone hates it it only sucked for awhile case of the writters strike
Prom Night Dumpster Baby was just terrible in every sense of the word. Offensive and just not funny.

The Elizabeth Smart joke was pretty bad. "We're so glad to have her back and writing music again. Although most of them are about rape."

I'm not one to go into a frenzy when something offensive is said, but at least make it funny. Both of these were just crap.

Also, I'm offended at the Road to Rufus' episode's musical number. For the sheer fact that they thought it would be funny and underestimated their viewer's intelligence.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
the joke about 9 11 was definitely the worst joke ive heard on that show..
like. i thought it was funny because... well, it was.
but peter walks in and sees the twin towers like with a plane in them and hes like "hey lois, must have been a woman pilot" and walks away.
go ahead and lol.
i do everytime i see it
disasterpiece
the john mcain experience, when at a fair you could get in a cage and have vietnamese people poke you with sticks
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Oh, first season was pure gold. I still laugh at those ones each time. But after that they started adding loads of improvised 10-minute conversations between people (The "novel" joke wasn't even funny the first time). And that ruined it for me.
Anyone who thinks Family Guy is offensive seriously needs to lighten up. Its a god damn cartoon, not a discourse on the human condition.

Think of all the cultural stereotypes you could find in an old Looney Tunes cartoon.

(not an attack on Tire Me., I just hear the offensive argument over Family Guy way too much on the internet.)
The Greg Luganus (not sure on spelling) joke was ok its funny sometimes but not all the time
Quote by TGautier13
Anyone who thinks Family Guy is offensive seriously needs to lighten up. Its a god damn cartoon, not a discourse on the human condition.

Think of all the cultural stereotypes you could find in an old Looney Tunes cartoon.

(not an attack on Tire Me., I just hear the offensive argument over Family Guy way too much on the internet.)

Glad to hear that.

What I meant was, they could make really hilarious, smart, offensive jokes, but from what I've seen they just try to shock/gross out as much as possible lately. The quality of writing has gone wayyy down.

But I'm not a regular watcher so I can't really say.
Oh the Lou Gehrig (sp?) one. Where he is in a lab making a biological weapon that he is going to use on people and call it "Lou Gehrig's disease."

Than he drops it and he gets it.
i love it. i love people who get offended by it.

bzzzz...bzzzzz

that's the sound of all the bees in their collective bonnet.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Family Guy is stupid.

South Park FTW!!!
"oh look, i made you eat your parents!!"

TIMMEH!! (AND THE LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD!)

anyway, I like the one where the gangster sounding guy is hosting the discovery channel about a cheetah or something.

"Damn look at that sonuvabitch go, he haulin ASS!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fpANyLEoF8
jokes from blue hrvest are good

"okay we're taking taking request (whispers out the side of his mouth "play that same song") "same song it is"

or the joke about the whole in the death star "pretty big design flaw"
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
"This is almost as intense as that time I forgot how to sit down."

Or something like that.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Family Guy is stupid.

South Park FTW!!!
"oh look, i made you eat your parents!!"

I don't watch South Park. Every time I watch that show, there's moment where I think...

"Well, the do have a good point, the way Americ... that man just shat all over the floor..."

*click*
Quote by InvaderTSN

Or something like that.

That one was insanely funny.

My favorite one is the one where he has the flashback from when he took steroids. He totally destroys meg in that little flashback
Family used to be one of my favourite shows. Now I can hardly stand it because it's just not funny the second time around.
One of my favourite episodes was when the Cookie Monster guest starred.

Doctor: Contraband check. (Pulls out cookies.) What are these?
Cookie Monster: I don't know!
Doctor: What do you mean"you don't know"?
Cookie Monster: I-I-I-I don't know how they got there!
Doctor: Well I think you DO know!
Cookie Monster: NO NO NO UH DERICK, D-DERICK WAS IN HERE UH EARLIER HE WAS UH MAKING THE, MAKING THE BEDS, HE PROBABLY PUT THEM, UH, I-I WHAS IN THE JOHN, (eats cookies, guards hold him down and give him an injection) AHH AHH AHH! YOU-YOU GUYS ARE NAZIS MAN! YOU'RE FREAKIN' NAZIS!
Guard: Shhh! Shhh! Shhh!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Or something like that.

Yeah, that one was awesome. He looks at the chair, then flies into it and crushes it.
"Cleveland sit down, I want to sing a little song that kept me going when I had troubles...

We were at the beach!
Everybody had matching towels!
Somebody went under a dock,
and there they saw a rock!!!!

But it wasn't a rock, it was a ROCK LOBSTER!"

I laugh every single time I see that.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Page 1 of 2