i dont care if you look at it or not. its a link for people to click if they want to.

it would probably interest like, 85% of this site though.

and i don't read the sun, i found it on digg.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
This would probably get 10x as many views if you changed the title to "zOmG rObArT pLaNt iS bAcK wItH lEaD zEpLiN!!11!! hElLz yA!1!!!"
Quote by af_the_fragile
Probably for that page 3 ya know....
Surely the idea of page 3 is dead now you can use the internet basically everywhere? And since topless photos of 16-17 year olds were banned
yeah but if i type like that i have a team set up to come kill me as soon as it starts.
Quote by smb
Surely the idea of page 3 is dead now you can use the internet basically everywhere? And since topless photos of 16-17 year olds were banned

But there used to be Keeley..... o.O
And like you walk into any news agents, pick up sun, turn over the 1st page n bam, titties!!

which i only probably did once or twice in my whole life...
Internet FTW!!!
Quote by mercedesisbenz
yeah but if i type like that i have a team set up to come kill me as soon as it starts.

That's why you should do it.

Also, Led Zeppelin's singer was the horrible part of the band. It's what kept me from listening to them for longer than a year or so.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
oh cool, I was waiting for you to come around to let me know which part of led zeppelin sucks, thanks for telling me.