Quote by saphrax
D'ya think the Wangcaster would be nearer the Hello Kitty end?

At least the wangcaster has balls.
Only post this in one forum; I saw on the main page that you also put this in the Other and alternative & Indie forums. Should all of them get reported? Or just two of them?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Last edited by justnmcknz at Sep 26, 2008,
I'm sure you can find a better guitar than what they use.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by justnmcknz
Only post this in one forum; I saw on the main page that you also put this in the Other and alternative & Indie forums. Should all of them get reported? Or just this two of them?

Go on a reporting spree. You know you want to.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
You put THIS question in 3 different threads?

He must really want to know.

Or be a big flaming homosexual.

Either or, y'know.
Quote by saphrax
Go on a reporting spree. You know you want to.

I've never reported a thread in my life... It cant be that fun... Can it? It doesn't really bother me that much to report him...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
this is my GF favourite band i went with her to see them live and the guitar guy played definetly all gibson for electric i remember seeing a les paul and a firebird. but that's all i remmember. but all gibsons
song stuck in my head today

Quote by justnmcknz
I've never reported a thread in my life... It cant be that fun... Can it? It doesn't really bother me that much to report him...

Man you should try it sometime, it's like a power rush, when the big mods come and close the thread, you're like, "Oh yeah man, in your face I reported you and now you're all closed man, hahaha I did that to you, mwahahaha haaaaa."

De-Lish!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.