This was recorded 2 years ago and I finally got around to learning how to get video from my camcorder to my pc Its my cousins old band. The singer/guitarist and the other guitarist are my cousins. They are my sons age and came down to visit and see my studio/jam room, that we had just finished. They were all still in high school at the time. Kind of rough, but the kid sort of sounds like Axle. They had a blast that night. Its better if you click on view high quality at the video page. I moved a few other videos of theirs but havent posted them yet. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbHn8M8VHb4&fmt=18
Last edited by BushmasterM4 at Sep 27, 2008,
He is a good singer. They other videos are originals of theirs. They are pretty good too. I hope to upload them soon.
i thought it was a great cover guitars sounded a little out of tune tho, but the vvocals surprised me a lot and the overall quality of it was wayy better than a lot of the covers that seem to pass thru hear good shit tho
I had just set up my studio and had no clue what I was doing. I had never recorded or mixed anything in my life. They were the guinee pigs. If I knew then, what I know now, the audio would be alot better. Thanks for the the watch. I plan on putting video to my own stuff as soon as get the video thing down better.
cool stuff looks like thay had a lot of fun.makes me want to jam at this very second
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!