Ok, so my nose started bleeding out of the blue...
And while I was washing my nose, face, hands I stared at the blood and realized that I like blood.. I know it sounds ****ed up, Im not emo or anything..
Anyone else likes blood?
I cum blood. Not very fun.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Seryaph
Stop.The.Cocaine.Use.

What?

Haha.. Where you hearing these stories from?

That's weird.
I had a bloody nose today also.
I went into the bathroom at school and held the nostril that wasn't bleeding shut, and blew hard out the one that was bleeding (snot rocket for those wondering)
It was disgusting, but it looked like a murder scene, and I laughed.
I think we are both weird.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
I do find blood aesthetically pleasing. Maybe I've seen too many Hong Kong blood operas or something.
I kinda liked it, until I got a cut on the inside of my throat and swallowed so much blood I puked it back up.

Not fun.
I think everyone likes blood because we would be dead without it. Some people just don't like to see it as much as others.
Yeah, "aesthetically pleasing"^ thats kinda what I mean.
Everytime my nose bleeds or I get a cut somewhere I just keep staring at the blood before I wash it away, I find it beautiful...
Quote by Våd Hamster
I kinda liked it, until I got a cut on the inside of my throat and swallowed so much blood I puked it back up.

Not fun.

I'm sorry, I'm always told it's long but I never intended to hurt anybody
Quote by lolcats

Like it how?

When you cum it?

That sounds ****ed. PMS-ing much?
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

Quote by Just_Matt
Everytime my nose bleeds or I get a cut somewhere I just keep staring at the blood before I wash it away, I find it beautiful...

It is beautiful. It's a lovely red and bleeding is like your life force is draining. I like how it reflects a little. It's like physical poetry.

The colour makes me think of a nice red Strat.
it's a pretty color. 8D
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
I love seeing my blood. DEFINITELY not emo or cutter or *insert random thing dealing with blood here* but it just makes me feel ALIVE. Also why I give a lot of it to the local hospital type place. And yes I see the irony in my post.
Gods I Feel Old.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
on topic, i'm a forensic/tox chem major, so i likez the bloodz ... if its not mine

Lol I like my blood, not others..

Quote by Trefellin
It is beautiful. It's a lovely red and bleeding is like your life force is draining. I like how it reflects a little. It's like physical poetry.

The colour makes me think of a nice red Strat.

Well Im not too sure about the strat haha but yeah thats pretty much it, glad Im not the only freak
Quote by TrP6 SeNiLe
I love seeing my blood. DEFINITELY not emo or cutter or *insert random thing dealing with blood here* but it just makes me feel ALIVE. Also why I give a lot of it to the local hospital type place. And yes I see the irony in my post.

Thats a very interesting irony there.

EDIT:Sorry for the double post.
Quote by Just_Matt

yeah i find it interesing to lol
[A Portrait For The Deceased]

I swear they just went into the special ed. class and got one of them to slam their foreheads on the keyboard.
I once masturbated on some dudes arm.
You like blood because blood's awesome!
It's got a beautiful colour, it tastes delicious, and it's quite symbolic as well, what with it being what we 'run on' in a way.
I like blood...
It tastes well too.
And mosquitoes taste like lemon...

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
May I suggest a career in nursing?
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?
I like blood, partially because I enjoy being alive with my current biological functions.

EDIT: Damn you! /\
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
oh, thats one of the signs of being a serial killer, you didn't by any chance beat small animals and smear you sh*t on the wall when you where a baby did you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.