I thought it was anyways. Was working yesterday at the ol' music academy when out of the blue, this world famous Arizona dust storm came out of no where. Our academy looks towards the interstate and I saw a huge ass collision because of the storm.

I guess it wasn't that cool because I saw a motorcyclist fly to his death as his bike was hit by a semi and sent him flying. Also saw a few cars flip. Pretty intense.

Anyways, post your accident stories! Witnessing or being involved. I don't care.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by ralph wiggum
how is someone dying rad?

find where I said rad in my post.
Portugal. The Man »–
Once when it was raining this guy in a little 2 seater roadster went around this turn that goes under a tunnel too fast and he spun out and drove into the side of the road which was like a steep hill and the curb and i think he broke his rear axle and it was all like slow motion and stuff. Pretty intense.
"UG's Douchebag"

All I gotta say...
Portugal. The Man »–
lol mine is funny compared to yours, which is cool to see, even though its tradgic. Anywho, I was driving home from high school a few years ago, and it was raining outside. I was going a little under the speed limit and this asshole cuts me off really really badly- almost causes me to wreck. Not more than 4 seconds later that car tries to make a left turn, but comes in way too fast, hits the median, and does a fantastic faceplant right into a tree. Man I felt great, it was true instant karma
Quote by ralph wiggum
how is someone dying rad?

+1

also, the funniest accident ive ever seen, i was actually involved in. not sure if it counts but i was hit by a toyota truck on my bike. it knocked me off, sent me flying into the road (i was on the sidewalk) and i almost got hit by a camaro.
wasnt funny at the time but i figured that its okay to laugh since i was practically unharmed, besides a few cuts and bruises on my hip and leg.
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off
once i was on this train, delivering documents from the fbi to the cia, when 3 ninjas started attacking me. i was quick and swooped out the door of the train and hopped onto the roof, but they followed me. i knocked one over and was punching him in the face but another came and pulled me up so i grabbed him and threw him into the third ninja, knocking both of them off the train. that left me and one ninja alone. i started running towards the front of the train and he followed. we finally got to the very front of the train and i had nowhere left to run. he ran at me and i grabbed him and flipped him over the front of the train. he looked back up at me. as i let go of his legs to let him fall and get run over by the train, his mask fell off and it was a woman. the most beautiful woman ever. but it was too late. i had dropped her and the train derailed. as cars stacked up i was walking away, but the conductor of the train was anotehr ninja. he dragged me back to the train, and one by one, the trains cars were exploding, starting at the back car and moving towards the front. he locked me in the front car with no way out. suddenly, the chick ninja from before busted through the window and killed all the rest of the b ad ninjas, saved me from certain death and i got laid.

that took awhile to write so please read it lol
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
once i was on this train, delivering documents from the fbi to the cia, when 3 ninjas started attacking me. i was quick and swooped out the door of the train and hopped onto the roof, but they followed me. i knocked one over and was punching him in the face but another came and pulled me up so i grabbed him and threw him into the third ninja, knocking both of them off the train. that left me and one ninja alone. i started running towards the front of the train and he followed. we finally got to the very front of the train and i had nowhere left to run. he ran at me and i grabbed him and flipped him over the front of the train. he looked back up at me. as i let go of his legs to let him fall and get run over by the train, his mask fell off and it was a woman. the most beautiful woman ever. but it was too late. i had dropped her and the train derailed. as cars stacked up i was walking away, but the conductor of the train was anotehr ninja. he dragged me back to the train, and one by one, the trains cars were exploding, starting at the back car and moving towards the front. he locked me in the front car with no way out. suddenly, the chick ninja from before busted through the window and killed all the rest of the b ad ninjas, saved me from certain death and i got laid.

that took awhile to write so please read it lol

I read "i got laid" and that's it.
Portugal. The Man »–