It sounds like he plays it in drop d, anyone have a link to the correct chords/tab , I may be wrong....

Thanks
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic-Electric CD140SCE
I play it in standard and it sounds right on.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by IdiotWind
eh guess you are right, now that i listen to the CD version, i was watchin a live performance that I think was in drop D.

Im drunk lulz

Wish i could find a drop D tab tho

Just move anything on the 6th string up 2 steps. It's not rocket surgery.

Could I have a link to the video? I don't really understand why he would play it in drop d.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Added it above, I mean it sounds drop to me, but it might not be
Quote by IdiotWind
Added it above, I mean it sounds drop to me, but it might not be

Pretty sure it's in standard. Just sounds like new strings. When there was a shot of his hands, all of the chord positions were for standard. Plus there's not much sense in playing a song that's in the key of G (you can hear him mumble that he's looking for his G harp at the beginning) in drop d.

Also, he has a pretty hardcore penchant for tuning to Double Drop D (both e strings dropped a step). Ohio and Cinnamon Girl are both in that tuning (as are many others) and I've not come across any of his songs that are just in plain drop d.
yeah I learned cinnamon girl in double drop D, thats why I thought maybe this was drop D. Hes just got a sweet deep sounding guitar. I love that guitar, he plays it in the heart of gold DVD.

Well thanks for clearing it up anyway.