kgo.

Wait - lemme get this one out of the way before it clogs this thread - god made it - okay done. Now let's get it on with some experimental weird stuff dawgs.
No.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The world was built around canada by the natives. Then we flew them on witches brooms to build the other planets.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
The world was built around canada by the natives. Then we flew them on witches brooms to build the other planets.

Halifax is in Nova Scocia, which is in Canada, which is on Earth...

Which is in Canada.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
sigh.....u better be drunk
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by A2M
kgo.

Wait - lemme get this one out of the way before it clogs this thread - god made it - okay done. Now let's get it on with some experimental weird stuff dawgs.

Where did god come from?!?!

Well, it all started when god was having an arm-wrestling match with his roommate chugs..

Quote by TunerAddict
Where did god come from?!?!

Well when a man loves a woman very much, and sometimes not at all...
Quote by lolcats
Well when a man loves a woman very much, or are very drunk...

Fixed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
heres the answer to the BIG question: Everyones right about everything. No ones wrong. Period.

Quote by zub1
This world was built around Canada by the natives. Then we flew them on witches brooms to build the other planets.

Quote by elekguit
Quote by zub1
This world was built around Canada by the natives. Then we flew them on witches brooms to build the other planets.

Way to be original
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Way to be original

Way to be original
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
the pick of destiny was formed by a wicked sorcerer from statans tooth and then it disappeared then it appeared all of a sudden in robert johnsons fingers and it spawns the birth of rock and roll and the blues there enough explanation.... o its the universe, i thought u meant the universe of rock
Quote by heavymetal31
the pick of destiny was formed by a wicked sorcerer from statans tooth and then it disappeared then it appeared all of a sudden in robert johnsons fingers and it spawns the birth of rock and roll and the blues there enough explanation.... o its the universe, i thought u meant the universe of rock

Damn that evil Statan..
Quote by PlayMadness
Way to be original

way to be lame...let it die