I'll get lucky if this get's serious, but i'm thinking of making a little group where we can just jam and play some thrash metal songs from some of the good ol' bands like Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, and Exodus and what not. I've been playing for about 2 years now, and i think that getting together with some other guitarists that like thrash metal would help me not only improve my skills, but enjoy playing guitar that much more. I live around Oakland, CA... so being in the Bay Area is a necessity for communication and easy transportation among practice locations.

Anyone up for it? Leave your e-mail or e-mail me (information's on my profile). Hope to get some replies :P
Ok, so far we've got me (rhythm guitar/vox?) and Loudspeaker003 (lead/vox?)

Therefore, we need a bassist (not mandatory, i've got a friend who would love to be in it too) and a drummer. of course, the drummer's a HUGE part of it, so yeah.... anyone who loves those crushing beats and awesome double-kicks is totally welcome to join!
A bit tardy to the party but I'm in SF and I can play lead, rhythm, vox.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.