where can i buy some good sandpaper for wet sanding in between coats of paint and stuff like that. i would prefer to be able to buy it in a store as opposed to buying it online. oh and i am in america if that helps. thanks!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Just go to a hardware store for stuff like that, any sort of handyman shit. You'd be suprised how much stuff there is in hardware stores that can actually be used for guitar/amp maintenance. We have some hardware stores down here which are massive, like, the size of big warehouses, so if you can find one like that you'll definitely be able to find exactly what you're looking for, though the smaller ones should have it too.
Well if it's not in your local hardware store you can order from StewMac by phone, or mail. I've ordered tons of stuff from them and they're definitely reliable
Auto parts places will have some in the paint section. And my local ace has sandpaper upto 1500 grit.
Between Ace & an auto-parts store you should be able to find every grit you need.
if you have a painter's supply store for auto paint, that would be your best bet.
you can probably get your sandpaper and polishing compound much cheaper there.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.