Poll: Do you believe in Karma?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe in Karma?
Yes
9 60%
No
6 40%
Voters: 15.
What is your opinion on Karma? Does it exist? I personally don't believe it does. It's just common sense that if you do things that are considered to be wrong (Such as murder or theft) that there will most likely be negative consequences. I don't think there needs to be some type of force for that to be true.
I like to believe it does, even if I can't whole-heartedly live my life by it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I firmly believe in it.

And it is not just actions. It is also intentions that attracts negative karma.
Yes. That's about as close to religion I get.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Karma, no.
You will reap what you sow, yes.

+1
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
the karma is the common name of an universal law made by the supreme being that we name God , it works in every world , in every time , and with all the beings , not only humans of this world,

it is something that if you can know it , and know how to use it, it will give you a great life,

well , that's only my belief

and if you were wondering i'm catolic , and that's very weird for my religion
well i've been whoring myself out to women lately, and i didn't get laid tonight or even party or do anything remotely fun... KARMA or just EPIC FAIL
Well not as some kind of actual force or phenomenon but negativity having negative results is a pretty obvious social consequence.
Karma, Meditation... the pit should try this stuff.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.