I've been searching for amps for awhile now and finally fell in love with one. The Peavey JSX, which is EFFIN AWESOME. But i'm not exactly loaded lol, so i'm just wondering are their like huge differences between the peavey 6505+ and JSX? Because I can get a pretty good deal on a 6505+ combo.

thanks
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Really both amps are quite different. In a nutshell, yes, it has more gain, less tonal range and more overall bass but it goes deeper than that. Go and play the 6505 your going to buy and judge if you like it for yourself.

Make sure the clean on the amp is good enough for you. A lot of people dislike the clean on the 6505s'.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Yeah it's a 6505+ so I hear the cleans are better?

and it's on ebay lol so i can't
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
How far away is the amp? Go there and play it, or try to find another 6505+. Never buy an amp without trying it out. You could end up with something you dislike.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
pretty far, but I hear it's pretty amazing. Alot of the bands i listen to use them, and vids on youtube show them sounding great. so idk, i wish the gc near me had 6505's
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
you heard right, the 6505+ cleans are better than the 6505.
And in my opinion give some of the best cleans for metal - but that's only my opinion.