I remember looking around for a case for my guitar (Jackson Warrior WRXT) a couple months back and found a molded one for it, but you can also fit a Kelly and Dinky in it or something. However, I can't find it anymore! The case was quite expensive so I put it in my bookmarks and decided to save up for it. Now I have enough and I can't find it.

Can anybody help me find a hard case that that Warrior will fit in and securely protect it as well? I really don't want to buy a gig bag for my guitar and would much prefer getting a hard case even if it is expensive. I couldn't find any on ebay, guitar center, or musicians friend. And I'm assuming the guitar can't fit in one of those special coffin cases either.

So anyway, anyone mind helping me? Other people who also have a warrior could post how they protect their axe when carrying it around as well? Thanks!
my warrior fits snuggly in it's gator case.... they have heaps of movable foam pads to accomodate the jackson shapes... i made my own sort of arrangment to make it fit snug....
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Thanks for the reply. Would you mind posting a link on guitar center or musicians friend to the one you have?
Musicians Friend has an Aluminum Flight Case on Sale for 89. It should fit.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Thanks again for the further replies.

metalimaster: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gator-GWExtreme-Guitar-Case?sku=545843&src=3WGTWXX

Is this what you have my friend? If so, I have a question. who well does it protect the headstock? As there aren't any photos that show the foamy part of the top.

theoreticmusic: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Gear-Electric-Guitar-Metal-Flight-Case?sku=541696

Is this what you are talking about bud? If so, is there any place I can ask specifically to see if my guitar will fit? Since I really don't want to go with the hassle of getting it returning it if it doesn't. Thanks for the suggestion though.
that's the case.

get out a tape measure and measure your guitar at it's widest point at the bottom.
the bottom width of that case is 15 1/4"
do the same for length, from longest point at the bottom to the top of the headstock.
the case is 40 1/2" long
Then check the depth, just for kicks and giggles.
It's 4 3/4" deep.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.