i just got my first credit card and i got a bill in the mail for $60. and i am completely clueless on how to do the online bill pay....

all i have is the payee name. its asking me for the account number and i have no idea where that is and there zip code, which is also something i dont know

i have the actual paper bill and is there somewhere on it that its listed cuz im looking and i dont see it.
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Call up Bank of America.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ehh im to lazy to call them right now haha. but i still have like 2 weeks to pay it off. i just thought i could do it nowish cuz im sitting here looking at it
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Oh ok. lol. I have no idea. My mom would, but she's sleeping.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
haha same thing here. my parents are asleep i could ask them tommorrow morning but i dont want my dad to know i just bought another 100 bucks worth of drum stuff
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Quote by B3RZ3RK3R
i just got my first credit card and i got a bill in the mail for $60. and i am completely clueless on how to do the online bill pay....

all i have is the payee name. its asking me for the account number and i have no idea where that is and there zip code, which is also something i dont know

i have the actual paper bill and is there somewhere on it that its listed cuz im looking and i dont see it.

Eh?

Normally what you would do is send a money order to pay your credit card unless you have a savings/checking account in the same bank which you can just transfer from. If it's on different banks i'm sure you can also do the transfer but for a small fee.

Basically to pay your credit card online you transfer from one account to the other.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
hm i guess that could work.
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75