say you were under age...like under the age to have sex...13..14...whatever

and prostitution is illegal too

could you pay a prostitute to have sex with you and would she do it?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Obviously it depends on the hooker, but no, in most cases no.

Guess you'll have to wait to lose that v-card buddy
You have to be butt-ugly if you already at the age of 14 have decided that you want to pay for prostitutes.
dammit...because i...i mean my friend is 12 and wants to have sex with an adult..so i thought about hookers...and wanted to know..for my friend
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
dammit...because i...i mean my friend is 12 and wants to have sex with an adult..so i thought about hookers...and wanted to know..for my friend

Tell er..your friend to just go to church if he wants to have sex with an adult.

Oh you mean a female adult?
Quote by amazing FretMan

Smack him upside the head and say no.
Quote by Survivalism
I'm pretty sure you confused "interesting" with "not interesting."

pretty sure this has been the best post in the pit all day.
Quote by amazing FretMan

I love it when they make it obvious

EDIT: Even look at TS' tagline haha
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by A2M
Tell er..your friend to just go to church if he wants to have sex with an adult.

Oh you mean a female adult?

yes i..er my friend is very interested in female adults that are well experienced and easy
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
yes i..er my friend is very interested in female adults that are well experienced and easy

Well, this is a bad idea. Just tell him it's not going to happen unless he goes to a country where the age of consent is lower.
You could have sex with the hooker and then threaten to sue so you don't have to pay.

I mean, your friend.
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could just have sex with your sister.

Or something.

its not me we are talking about its my friend remember? not me..my friend

yeah...

oh and what about homeless chicks? i can pay them in food right? shit i mean my friend can..yeah my friend..
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Well, this is a bad idea. Just tell him it's not going to happen unless he goes to a country where the age of consent is lower.

Russia immediately popped into my head

Oh, and also: "In soviet russia, prostitutes pay you for sex"

Problem solved
You could probably get a hypothetical prostitute to do anything.

Look, now she's flying!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That depends on the hooker....but, I don't know if I'd want to go to a hooker that's too liberal with who she sleeps with as most hooker are already not to particular. Another thing, I know you're never too young to be infected with a big ol' case of genital warts, or the herps, or anything of the like, but if it's going to happen that's definitely one of those situations where later is better than sooner. Say no to hookers, unless it's a legal brothel with regulations and big thick condoms, and then still try and be a little careful.
by friend, do you mean you?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
by friend, do you mean you?

We've established that, thank you.
God I hope this thread is a joke, talking about screwing street hookers and homeless chicks...you know "your friend" is going to die of aids by the time he's 16-17 with that kind of mentality right. And by the way, it pays to wait. Your first time is going to suck, it's usually awkward for both people for many many reasons that you'll find out at the time. I really don't think it's worth it to risk any serious STDs, or any STDs for that matter, for something that, trust me, you're never going to want to tell anyone about it other than, maybe, that it happened. And unless you've got some pretty serious issues it's not that great unless it's with someone you care about anyway. I'm not even really sure what to say other than who ever "your friend" is, they're ****ing stupid, unless this is a joke, which I sincerely hope it is.