I'm in a bit of a rut.
You how you listen to a certain band style then slowly move to another?
Well don't know what to move onto now.
I listen to alot of kyuss,nirvana,offspring,sabbath,AC/DC,ramones and old school punk (or whatever you want to call it).
Any suggestions?

(P.S if there is another thread on this let me know)
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Well.....you find the music....you listen to it....and you like it....if not, stop listening...

Lol, sorry, Serious answer- Find music that's mostly different to what you listen to, but has some characteristics of music you like in it, and slowly move to fully different music.

Quote by archangels666

[/shameless plug]

In that case....

listen to ME!

But seriously, I'd highly recommend thirteenth step by A Perfect Circle, then move towards Aenima by Tool, etc.
Thanks guys.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
muse
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by lolcats
Try A Perfect Circle or Tool.

This.
Also, try some Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Airbourne, Godsmack, Shinedown, and Seether.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Fall of Troy.
i dont care if you dont like them, i do.
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.