Mine does, and by that I mean: Do you play and/or listen to different music in different seasons? I play and listen to alot more blues, acoustic and fingerstyle stuff in summer, whereas I listen to and play alot more metal and heavier rock in the winter. I think it happens because there's more anger in metal, and acoustic music is alot more light hearted and laid back and I'm really a summer person. I'm the happiest person in the world in summer, but winter gets me down.

Does the same or similar happen to you? If so, what do you play in the different seasons/weather condition?
Yes. I moved from metal to hardcore punk to progressive indie to jazz and now I wanna start playing tech metal
My music changes with my cash flow.

So I mostly listen to blues.

Go figure .
Quote by A2M
Yes. I moved from metal to hardcore punk to progressive indie to jazz and now I wanna start playing tech metal

What seasons were they in?
Quote by fretsonfire74
What seasons were they in?

Well metal is definitely in the winter, when its cold and dark
I agree with you, TS. Most of the stuff I write in the summer is in Major keys, or at least bright modes, whereas in the winter, I get metally and throw in naughty b5s and tritones everywhere, and generally explore minor key centers with ridiculous dissonant movements. I think I definitely have seasonal affective disorder or whatever, because I agree that I'm more of a summer person.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by DeaThrash
i listen to Anaal Nathrakh almost every day, no kiddin'

DIE ON YOUR KNEES!

*mad drum machine*

ARGH!

I fall asleep to this. Cool band.
yea i listen to revenge all year round. permanent nuclear winter
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by A2M

They have that?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852

They have that?

Plenty. Definitely doesn't sound like Paramore.

Check out *newer* As Cities Burn, The Dear Hunter, Circa Survive, Sound of Animals Fighting, etc.
Yeah I definitely change tastes with the seasons. Doom metal and any sort of angry stuff in the winter (all year, really... but more in the winter) and then during the summer I can listen to things like Sublime and 311 and whatever else. Acoustic rock, too.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by A2M
Plenty. Definitely doesn't sound like Paramore.

Check out *newer* As Cities Burn, The Dear Hunter, Circa Survive, Sound of Animals Fighting, etc.

Do the songs go for ridiculous amounts of time?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Do the songs go for ridiculous amounts of time?

Not necessarily, but they can. That's not what progressive is really about though.
I can't listen to music in warm places.

I cannot fathom why this happens, but if I'm in a room with no fan and it's hot as hell, I can't listen to music. It gives me headaches as well.

When I'm outside (in the summer), no matter what, I just CAN NOT listen to any music.

It puts me off it, and when I listen to the song it brings back memories of the heat.

I fucking hate heat. Which means I get a bit ticked off in high temperatures.