I'm sure many Geelong fans will think this a safe place to escape the jeering of Hawthorn fans. But think again. We smashed you weak cunts! Ablett is a fuckin sook! So is Harley! Rooke is a dirty cheating cunt!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
rofl @ lolcats music taste
lolocaust this fruitcake!

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWTHHHHHHHHHOOOORRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Don't like football but...

Good on Hawthorn.
Next year it will be Collingwood.
Lol!
*The BASSics* Of the Australia FTW! Club.
Quote by lolcats
Congratulations on further developing my argument!

hey mate you are from new zealand, should keep your mouth shut

Quote by MHDrunk
hey mate you are from new zealand, should keep your mouth shut

Why the fuck should I?

Oh noes, are you going to e-beat me up? *shakes in e-fear*
Quote by lolcats
Why the fuck should I?

no but at least i can dodge the fuckin filter properly

it was a great game, and i was going for the hawks
but there's no reason to call ablett a sook, losing a grand final when you are expected to win it would be a massive blow
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by lolcats
Why the fuck should I?

I think hes making a reference to the fact that all australians have about a gazillion kiwi jokes to every aussie joke a kiwi has.
Quote by MHDrunk
no but at least i can dodge the fuckin filter properly

[caring face]

Uh huh.

Go on.

Tell me more.

[/caring face]

Quote by warpig0001
I think hes making a reference to the fact that all australians have about a gazillion kiwi jokes to every aussie joke a kiwi has.

Yeah, that's it

I'm not interested in a kiwi vs. aussie debate, I enjoy the good natured ribbing every now and again, but if you want to 'celebrate' a silly little sporting win, there's already a thread for it.
Collingwood FTW! next year

But good on the Hawks, great game!
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by leafy
it was a great game, and i was going for the hawks
but there's no reason to call ablett a sook, losing a grand final when you are expected to win it would be a massive blow

hey mate, clearly he was crying because he didnt get the norm smith. doubt he cared much about the game itself

I live in australia and i still thought you were talking about the band.

:/
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I feel sorry for him though coz Ablett missed the Brownlow which he was a sure favourite and it sure wasn't his best game today
Hawks played very well and Buddy only kicked 3 goals
Go the Kangaroos for 2009!
Chris

"Deep Blue" 29th June 2010

SO PUMPED FOR MISERY SIGNALS, JULY 3RD
Quote by stl-dizy
Shut the **** up kiwi prick!
I think i stand for planet Earth, "Go **** A Sheep!"

now now children.. play nicely or you will have a time out.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Nerd. AFL is gay.

NRL rules bitches.

There's a huge difference between men throwing balls around on a field and, erm, men throwing balls around on a field.
Quote by lolcats
There's a huge difference between men throwing balls around on a field and, erm, men throwing balls around on a field.

And toughness.

AFL

NRL
this furthers my dislike for kick and giggle.

So lads, what do you think..warriors or manly?
just because you won 1 premiership doesnt mean ur any good....
with the team that youve got now u still cant match 21-1!!
i dont support either Hawthorn or Geelong, BUT, after what Geelong did to my team in last years grand final , Well done Hawks, Suck on that geelong hahahahahaha and good on cooney for beating ablett in the brownlow, hahaha omg geelong got drilled with ease, now Gary Ablett senior and junior can compare grand final losses
*Insert Witty Remark -Here-*
Quote by MHDrunk
I'm sure many Geelong fans will think this a safe place to escape the jeering of Hawthorn fans. But think again. We smashed you weak cunts! Ablett is a fuckin sook! So is Harley! Rooke is a dirty cheating cunt!

You do realise that the Grand Final is something they have spent ages preparing for, and to lose one is devastating, I'm speaking from experience. The players you mentioned have every right to be dissapointed, don't be so insensitive.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.